78.

Warning ⚠️ - This chapter contains violence so, read on your own risk.

Raghav had finally left the house at around quater to one after a lot of difficulties. A car came to pick him up at some distance from the house and sped up towards its destination. It was around 1.30 that Raghav reached there and signaled his men of his arrival. Taking slow steps, he entered the bungalow after confirming that the guard is asleep. The door was obviously locked but, Raghav had a master key so, it wasn't that difficult to enter the house. Switching on the torch, he searched for the room. To his good luck, the first room he unlocked had the person he was finding for.

He messaged his men to come so as to take that guy with them. They picked him up very softly and took him to the car while not disturbing his sleep. (Btw, the person was a very heavy sleeper.) The car stopped at the outskirts of the city in front of an old, shabby factory.

Picking up the man, Raghav entered the room and placed him on a chair tying ropes around his entire body. The man finally woke up from his sleep and winced in pain meanwhile, Raghav waited for him to stop shouting.

"Ayeeee!!!! Chuppp." Raghav shouted on the top of his voice and that's when he looked around to notice his surroundings which were familiar but, unfamiliar at the same time due to the people present there.

"Kon re tu? Mala ka bandhlay ithe?" (Who are you? Why have you tied me here?) He spoke with great difficulty but, anger was evident in his voice.

"Marathi nakko. Hindi mein baat kar." Raghav said.

"Tu hai kon bey? Janta nahi hai kya mein kon hoon jo aisa bandh ke rakha hai?"

"Bohot acche se jaanta hai isliye baandh ke rakha hai, Ardhamainda?" Raghav spoke kicking his chair making him fall with a thud.

"Aaicha gho tuzya haramzadya!!" The man cursed.

"Aee Shinde, Maa pe mat jaa" Raghav said bending to his level and gripping his cheeks with his two fingers.

"Chod mujhe." Shinde said his voice barely audible.

"Nahi chodega. Abhi toh tera saath bohot maaza karna hai. Maza karne se pehle kaisa chodega mein tereko." Raghav said slapping him across his face.

"Kon ho tum?"

"Tera baap." Raghav spat and gripped his hair moving it to and fro. "Ab ek aur sawal pucha na tu toh tera woh haal karega mein ki tu khudka shakal aayne mein dekhne se darega." Raghav said hitting him again and again, sometime on his face or head or stomach.

"Sahab, mat maro sahab please." Shinde requested with trembling lips.

"Thik hai." Raghav said and Shinde breath a sigh of relief. "Maar nahi khaana na tereko toh mein tereko shock deta hai." Raghav said and placed his leg on a low voltage live wire. He did not want Shinde to get unconscious so, he separated him from the wire in a few seconds. "Mera ek question ka answer de fir chodega mein tereko." Raghav said picking up Shinde along with hsi chair.

"Konsa question?"

"Who am I? With every wrong answer I'll hit you and if you answer me correctly then you are free to go. Mind that you only have 3 chances."

"Maybe someone from underworld?"

"Partially true but, you have to tell me what my name is or my relationship with the person that you've troubled. Also, I won't hit you on this answer because, you were confused but,from the next answer I would surely do that so be careful."

"Maybe Rajiv's brother?" Shinde said and Raghav hit him with his belt.

"What did you do to him?"

"I kidnapped Rajiv's wife and raped her and then killed Rajiv." Shinde answered looking down.