1.

Note: This story starts after the bomb fiasco that takes place in RR Mansion.

Pallavi Deshmukh sat wordlessly on one of the benches of Hussain Sagar lake thinking about the events that took place in her life since 'HIS' arrival. He gave a solid 'TADKA' to her Dal like boring life. He has been the root cause of all her problems. From burning her stock to insulting her and her family, he had done everything to torture her.
But, last night was different. The same man whom she hated (and who ofcourse hated her) was saving her from getting killed. He has put his own life at stake by putting his gun down in front of Ved.
Raghav Rao, the man who took every decision by using his brain and not by heart had ditched his brain yesterday and had thought about saving her before his own self. A smile played on her lips thinking about this. Has he started liking her ? Was he really concerned for her safety or was it that he did not want to take the blame of one more murder on himself? (According to his own words)
Convincing herself that it was the third option she decided to not overthink about him anymore. Looking at her wrist watch she realized that she had spent a lot of time at her favorite place. Winding up all the thoughts she headed back home, ready to face the reality.

Author's Note - This is my first attempt in writing a story. I always wanted to write a story on Raghvi but never did . But finally, it is here. I hope you all like the story. Do give me your precious feedbacks. Criticism is always appreciated. See you all soon with the next chapter.

Date - 16th April 2022