2.

Raghav Rao, on the other hand was sitting in his bar trying to drink his limited edition whiskey, but somehow he had to try hard to gulp it. His mind wandered to 'HER' thoughts again and again despite his concious efforts. She had been on his mind since the day they met. She was the only woman he met who had the guts to stand upto him. He really liked that quality of hers but denied admitting it to anybody. He hid this liking by calling her Oversmart.
She intrigued him to no end. Everything that she did was different. She was sweet yet sassy. She could change her personality within seconds depending on the person she meets. While, he treated everyone in the same way. If he was angry, everyone had to bear his anger and if he was in slightly good mood , he would be a bit lineant.
His world revolved around himself. He never really cared for anyone except his amma , his sister Keerti and his secretary cum best friend Farhad. Noone really occupied his mind except for these three. But, here this girl had not only occupied his mind but was also running on it day and night. Initially, he used to brush it off but now this was the limit.
He decided that henceforth, he would not meet her until and unless it is very important or urgent. Determined he went to sleep.

Author's Note - I know both the chapters are little too short. It is just that I wanted to write a little something about what they feel about each other at this point. I will try to write longer chapters from the next part. Also the actual story will start from the next part itself .

Date - 17th April 2022