7.

Raghav woke up the next day with a resolve to find out the truth about the MMS fiasco. He wanted to believe that Pallavi was just a victim of misunderstanding. If it was a misunderstanding and he had troubled her without any reason, he would apologize to her and also transfer the shop papers to her name but if Pallavi was really involved with Anjali he would make her life more miserable along with that cheater Anjali.
He called Swamy and then asked him to reopen the case. He asked Farhad to fix a meeting with the best private detective in Hyderabad.
He knew that the police would require a lot of time in doing this as it was an old case and he was blamed and supposedly Anjali was the victim so, he decided to meet Pallavi and try to understand what is her side of the story. By doing this he will also have an idea about the person that she is and if she is capable of doing something like this.
He immediately messaged Pallavi to meet him at the 'Autumn Leaf Cafe' at 6 in the evening. He decided to tell her about the entire thing as she was saying that she was innocent even when he put her in front of a moving truck. No person who is on the verge of dying would lie. He decided to seek her help in solving this entire case.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi was busy in her daily chores at home. After completing her work at home, she went to DSE. Today there were a lot of customers. She was very busy attending them that she did not get time to see her phone. It was past lunch time that she got free. She was having her lunch with Krishna, who was telling her the  gossips about the people around.
Pallavi had just finished her lunch and was about to get up when her phone rang. She saw the Caller ID and immediately picked it up making faces.
"Bolo Ghamandi Rao. "
"Saree Ka Dukaan mein ne subah 8.30 baje tumko message kiya tha aur tumko abhi tak uska reply dene ko nahi ho raha." Raghav was furious because of her ignorance.
"Sab tumhare jaise kamchor nahi hote jo logo ko kaam dekar khud aaram karte hai. Kuch log khud bhi kaam karte hai. Aur mein 2nd type mein aati hoon."Pallavi said proudly as she was able to shut him off.
"Woh sab chodd.. "
"Ab apne pe aayi toh woh sab chodo ? Waah re waah tumhari hypocrisy!! Tum bolo to mujhe sab sunna padega aur main bolu to woh sab chodo. Matlab sammne waale ko kuch bolne dena hi nahi hai. "Pallavi started off with her rant as it was the best way to annoy him. She doesn't even remember when she last annoyed him because the last 2-3 times they met the situation was different.
"Saree Ka Dukaan tumko 1 minute bhi nahi lagta na lecture ka dukan banne mein? Par woh chodo mein ne tujhe maaf kardiya tumhare bade bade lecture ke liye. Ab mera baat dhyaan se suno aaj sham 6 baje 'Autumn Leaf Cafe' aajana. Address mein ne tumhe bhej diya hai. Late mat karna, Ardhamainda ? Raghav told her what he had messaged her as he did not want to wait for her reply to his message.
"Dekhti hoon. Time mila toh aajaungi. "
"Kal tumse bartaav thoda acchese kya kar liya tum toh mujhe hi poora attitude de raha hai. I am Raghav Rao aur mujhe naa sunna pasand nahi hai." She was really getting on his nerves now. He wanted to find out the truth as early as possible and here she was arguing with him.
"Theek hai . Par jyaada time nahi hai mere paas. Mein sirf aadha ghanta rahungi uske baad mujhe dukan pe bhi jaana hai. Krishna akeli nahi sambhal paayegi aur fir aaj aai bhi gharpe nahi hai...." She stopped talking as she realized that he had disconnected the call. Cursing him in marathi she resumed back to work.
--------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 05.15 in the evening and Pallavi was almost done with her client meeting. She would get done done with it in the next 10-15 minutes and head to the Cafe.
Raghav was still busy with his work as the dealers were 15 minutes late. The Cafe was just 5 minutes away his office but still he was trying to end the meeting as early as possible so that he can reach early and speak to her. But seems like luck was not in his favor today. The dealer, Mr. Yeddy just kept on stretching the meeting by saying things which were useless. Raghav was annoyed because Mr. Yeddy was already late plus he was drifting away from the point. Finally, the meeting ended at 6.06 pm and Raghav immediately left the office.