63.

It was the next day and finally the both of them could step out of their room and enjoy their stay in the resort. It was 6 in the morning when Pallavi woke up and saw Raghav sleeping beside her with a cute smile on his face. She was excited as they would finally get to go out today.

"Raghav, utho na."

"Kitna baja hai?"

"6"

"Vacation pe itna jaldi kon uthata hai?"

"Mein aur ab tum bhi uthoge."

"Kaiko?"

"Kyunki hum abhi cycling ko jaayenge." Pallavi declared.

"Shaam ko aa jaayega mein par abhi sone do mereko." 

"Raghav chalo na please. Yaha pe itni mast cycles hai aur acchi jagah bhi hai cycling ke liye toh chalte hai na."

"Thik hai. Tum fresh hoke aao tab tak mein uthata hai." Raghav said making Pallavi happy. She literally jumped out of the bed to get ready while Raghav giggled at her child like antics.

"I am ready." Pallavi said as she got out wearing a black t-shirt and black leggings.

"I'll go and change." 

After about 5 minutes, Raghav came out from the washroom changing into a track pant and a sando. 

"Pallavi, that Chipku Ladki wouldn't have left till now."

"Raghav, I've known her for 2 years and I know that she never wakes up this early. She'll wake up around 9, get ready in a basic jeans top and will get going."

"What if she wakes up today? And what if her friends see us?"

"Whatever the situation, Amruta will always choose her sleep over anything so, she won't see us this early and we'll come back to the room before her check out time. If you are worried about her friends then, don't worry because none of her friends know me."

"Let's go then." Raghav said and they headed to reception to get the keys for their respective cycles. After getting the keys they finally took out the cycles and started cycling along the cycling track. They were moving around the garden for some time and then headed towards the other area. They were passing by the lawn when they saw a stage being built there with a lot of people surrounding it. 

"What is happening there?"

"I am here with you then, how will I know?"

"Then go and find out."

"Why do you want to poke your nose in everything? Anyways, we'll have to get going as it's more than 1 hour that we are here and I don't want that Chipku Ladki to see us so, let's get going."

"Fine." Pallavi agreed but kept on glancing behind. It was only when Raghav asked her to focus on the road in front of her did she look ahead and cycled her way to the room.

After they were ready for the day, Raghav called the reception to ask if Amruta and gang had left the resort and the receptionist told them that she had left half an hour ago and that's when they got down to the dining hall to have their breakfast. They were having their breakfast when they saw a huge commotion outside the dining area which was just opposite to the lawn.

"Looks like some event is happening here." Pallavi assumed.

"Hmm... Looks like it." Raghav said and they continued their breakfast.

After a while they were just sitting in the club house waiting for their turn to play table tennis when they heard loud noises from outside. Everyone in the club house rushed outside to see what's happening but, of no use as the place was covered by bodyguards as if some VIP was going to arrive. People were anticipating the visit of this 'VIP' when a black range rover entered the premises of the resort with two people getting out of it to pose for the paps who were there behind the car. And the two people were none other than the leads of the upcoming movie LIGER i.e. Vijay Devarakonda and Ananya Panday. Vijay and Ananya waved to everyone and started going towards the stage to take their places.