70.

It was finally time to meet Baba and both Raghav and Pallavi were nervous about what would Baba say. Raghav had called Pallavi approximately 12 times since he woke up and Pallavi was of no help to reduce his stress because, she was in the same condition. 

"Pallavi, have you informed Baba that I am coming?" He said while driving the car.

"Yes, Raghav. You are asking me this question since morning and every time I give you the same answer and still you ask me this question the next time."

"I am just a little nervous."

"Don't worry, I've told Aai about why you are coming and she said that she'll manage if anything goes wrong."

"Okay."

They finally reached Deshmukh House and now was the time to actually go and meet Baba. Raghav held Pallavi's hand while Pallavi removed it from his hold.

"Bhul gaye kya Baba ko PDA pasand nahi hai." Pallavi whisper yelled while Raghav nodded and rang the door bell. Aai opened the door and welcomed the both of them asking them to make themselves comfortable on the couch. Baba came after a while when Raghav was talking to Kaka. Raghav got up and greeted him to which Baba just nodded his head. (Attitude dekh rahe ho?) 

"Aaj aapke charan humare iss nivas sthan ko lagne ka yog kaise hua, Raghav ji?" Baba asked in an over sweet tone.

"Matlab?" Raghav said confused while Pallavi chuckled at his reaction.

"He is asking how come you are here, all of a sudden."

"Baba, actually, I wanted to ask.... I mean I wanted to tell you that I love me and me loves me back... Sorry sorry....... I mean that me and Pallavi like... love each other and want to wedding each other.... we want to marry each other." Raghav said fumbling making everyone laugh. But, there was one person who did not even budge and it was of course our Sanki Buddha.

"Sach mein karni hai na? Matlab itna fumble kar rahe ho isliye pucha."

"Haan karni hai."

"Maine suna hai ki tum daaru pikar tamasha karte ho?"

"Nahi, Baba matlab...Haan kabhi kabhi peeta hai main par abhi kam hogaya hai. Pallavi ko koi takleef nahi hoga iska wajah se."

"Kabhi kabhi?"

"Hafte mein 2 - 3 baar."

"Yeh kabhi kabhi hai?"

"Kam kar dega."

"Khush rakhoge Pallavi ko?"

"Haan."

"Dekho Raghav, mujhe pata hai tum dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte ho par kahi na kahi mujhe lagta hai ki Pallavi tumse darti hai."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Baba." Pallavi said meekly.

"Haan Baba. Woh bilkul nahi darta merese, ulta mein darta hai isse." Raghav said and earned an angry glare from Pallavi. 

"Dekho, mere liye meri beti khush hona sabse jyaad mayne rakhta hai toh agar wo khush hai toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai."

"Itna jaldi kaisa man gaya tum? Iske lie nahi itna tension lia mein kal raat se." Raghav said shocked as he couldn't believe that Baba agreed so easily.

"Toh naa kardu?"

"Nahi nahi." Raghav said scared as he thought Baba was serious.

"Majak kar raha hoon main. Chill maro thoda." Vijay said and everyone giggled.

"Tum mera hi dialogue mereko hi suna raha hai?"

"Kyu? Tumhare paas patent hai kya iss dialogue ka?" Baba countered.