49.

The next morning Advay and Mahesh came to meet Pallavi. They met Aai and Baba in the corridor itself. Raghav was in the room with Pallavi.
"Thank you so much humari beti ki jaan bachane ke liye." Aai thanked Advay and Mahesh.
"Yeh humara farz hai, Aunty." Mahesh spoke with a smile.
"Hum log milke aate hai unse." Advay said and both of them entered Pallavi's room.
"Hello." They greeted Raghav as they had met him once.
"Hii. Thank you aap log aaye. Pallavi waha baitha hai."
"Pallavi?" Advay asked.
"Haan. Tum jaanta hai usko?" Raghav asked.
"Nahi, matlab yeh naam jaana pehechana hai isliye pucha. Chal Mahesh, milke aate hai phir waapas office bhi jaana hai." Advay said and they went to meet Pallavi.
Pallavi was sitting on her bed when the three of them entered.
"Pallavi, yeh Advay hai aur yeh Mahesh hai. In dono ne tumhara jaan bachaya tha." Raghav told Pallavi.
"Thank you so much meri jaan bachane ke liye. Aap jaise logo ki wajah se hi insaaniyat abhi bhi bachi hai." Pallavi thanked the both of them.
"My pleasure. I just carried out my responsibility as a citizen and I feel everyone should do that but, now a days people are busy in recording videos of the accident instead of helping the victim." Advay said.
"You're right." Raghav exclaimed.
"When are you getting discharged?" Mahesh asked.
"The doctor said that we can take her home tomorrow itself." Raghav answered.
"That's great! Take care." Mahesh said.
"We'll take your leave now." Advay said smiling.
"Thank you, once again." Pallavi said and both of them left with Raghav accompanying them till the exit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav had gone to his office from there as he had an important meeting with his team to discuss about the new deal with the American dealer. Aai and Nikhil use to sit besides her turn by turn.
"Nikhil, why aren't you studying? You have ample of time and no one to disturb you here. Don't waste your time behind this mobile." Pallavi lectured.
"Di, come on, I am here to keep a watch on you. If I study, won't I get distracted? So, just to take care of you better, I am not studying." Nikhil explained.
"Stop giving me excuses, okay. I am your di. I understand every excuse you give. Go and study." Pallavi ordered.
"Di, I just finished my exams last week. The next exams still has some time. I don't need to study now." Nikhil tried convincing her again.
"Chup chap padhai kar." She said grabbing his phone.
In return, he just took her phone without her notice and sat on the sofa opening his book and keeping her phone inside the book. He thought of doing something fun and messaged Raghav.
"Babyy, I am horny. Please come fast. No one's in the room. Come fast." Nikhil texted.
"Are you okay? You haven't recovered yet. Let's take things slow." He replied almost immediately.
"Nooooo." Nikhil texted.
"Baby, we will do it once you are okay. Not now, please."
"I want to do it, now. Come fast and bring protection." Nikhil texted and kept the phone.
Raghav came to the hospital after around 15 minutes. As soon as he entered the room, Nikhil told him that he'll wait outside.
"Pallavi, are you sure?" Raghav asked sitting besides Pallavi.
"About what?" She asked confused.
"Do you really want to do it?"
"What do I want to do?"
Raghav thought that she was angry and thus, was replying sarcastically. Without wasting a single second he smashed his lips on her. Though shocked at first, she responded with equal vigor. Raghav hovered over her and started leaving kisses down her neck and collar bone.
"Raghav, were you asking me about this." She asked lightly pushing him.
"Of course."
"But, how would we do it now? Nikhil's outside plus, this is a hospital."
"When, I said the same thing you denied and now when I am in the mood, you are stopping me." He said annoyed.
"When did you say this?" She asked confused.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, you really lost your memory? I said that on the text and you said that you want to do it, now itself." He told her.
"I never said this." She defended.
"Shall I show you the chats?" He asked.
"Please do the honors. I never said that." She replied confidently.
Raghav showed her the chats and she was beyond shocked.
"Raghav, but I didn't text this. I haven't even seen my phone in a while." She said.
"Then, who sent me this?"
"I don't know." She said biting her lips
"Saree Ka Dukaan, don't do this, it just makes me hard." He said stopping her from biting her lips.
"Shut up, Raghav."
"Whattt?? First you make me turned on and then ask me to shut up?"
"I never turned you on."
"You bit your lips."
"I did that because I was nervous."
"Why was it?"
"Because, we were so intimate and then the chats were quite vulgar."
"You only sent that and now you are getting nervous. Wow, Saree Ka Dukaan!!" He exclaimed.
"How many times am I supposed to tell you that I did not send that?" She yelled.
"Then who sent that to me?"
"I don't know."
"Just wait for a minute, I'll go outside and call you and then we will get to know who it is." Raghav said and went outside. He called Pallavi from his phone. As soon as her phone rang, Nikhil came running to her and gave her the phone. She received the call.
"Ghamandi Rao, andar aa jao." She said and Nikhil was confused.
Raghav came inside and looked at Pallavi.                                                     
"It was Nikhil all the while." Pallavi spoke and Nikhil was still confused about what she was speaking.
Pallavi then twisted Nikhil's ear and that's when he understood the entire situation.
"Toh tune mera phone liya tha?" Pallavi asked his ear still in her hand.
"Woh di, mein bass aise hi timepass kar raha tha." Nikhil replied.
"Jara apna timepass ka definition batayega?" Raghav asked twisting his other ear.
"Agli baar se nahi hoga pakka. Mein jau?" Nikhil asked.
"Bilkul bhi nahi." Both of them replied.
"Kyu?"
"Abhi toh tera punishment baaki hai." Raghav replied and winked to Pallavi.
"Konsa punishment? Baccho ko koi punishment deta hai kya? Mein toh di ka baccha hi hoon. Hai na, di?"
"Bilkul nahi." Raghav replied.
"Tera punishment yeh hai ki tereko ek pura din hum jo bolenge woh karna hai." Raghav announced.
"Haan, theek hai par yeh Aai Baba ko mat batana."
"Thike. Ab bahar rukh aur jab tak mein nahi bolta tab tak kisiko andar mat bhej." Raghav said.
Nikhil went outside the room.
"Nikhil ko bahar kyu bheja?"
"Tumko punish karne ke liye."
"Mujhe kyu? Meine kya kiya?"
"Tumhara phone tumhare paas nahi tha aur tum careless hua isliye." Raghav replied casually and moved closer to her in an attempt to hover over her.
"Accha ji?"
"Haan ji." He said and held her hand above her head and gave a peck on her lips. He then roamed his index finger from her face to neck seductively. She tried to moan but, he placed the same finger on her lips.
"You are not allowed to moan, babygirl." He said and continued. He dipped his face in her neck giving her deep kisses. She couldn't control herself and moaned but he immediately quietened it by kissing on her lips.
"What did I tell you?" He asked.
"Not to moan." She replied with a cute face.
"Then why did you do it?"
"I was unable to control myself. Sorry."
"Raghav Rao ki dictionary mein galti ke liye maafi nahi saza hai, Ardhamainda?" He said moving towards the upper hem of her hospital gown. He roamed his fingers around the hem lightly touching her skin. She closed her eyes in anticipation of something more but he stopped. She snapped open her eyes and looked at him who was standing besides her with a smirk on his face.
"What happened, Saree Ka Dukaan? Were you expecting something else?" He asked teasing her.
"N..o." She said avoiding his gaze.
"You can tell me if you want something. I am your boyfriend not some stranger." He whispered in her ears and winked at her.
She took the blanket over her head and pretended to sleep.
"I know you aren't sleeping. Don't pretend things in front of me." Raghav said making himself comfortable on the couch.
"I really am sleeping." She screamed still under the blanket.
"I can see that. Now, get up. I won't tease you." He assured and she got up.
"Raghav, can you do me a favor?"
"Hukum kijiye madam. Banda seva mein haazir hai." Raghav said making Pallavi laugh at his drama.
"It's serious."
"What is it?"
"Can you find out something about that Advay? I mean where he lived or what does he do." Pallavi asked.
"Why? What's the matter? Do you know him? When I called out your name he said that it is a familiar name. But, I brushed it off and now, even you are asking me about him. What is it about?"
"Raghav, I think I know him. When I saw him I felt like I had seen him somewhere. Also, there was a boy in my college named Advay and he looked quite similar to this guy." Pallavi said.
"But, why do you want to know about him now?" Raghav asked.
"To get my answers." Pallavi replied.
"Which answers?" Raghav was curious now.
"Let that go. We'll talk about that sometime later." Pallavi replied.
"Fine. I will ask Farhad to get information about him."

Author's Note - I was going through the earlier chapters and I realized that I had not included Nikhil in those chapters so, thought of showing Nikhil and Pallavi's nok jhok.
Also, Pallavi's past is here. This track will mainly include Pallavi and Advay and will have less Raghvi scenes. Sorry about that.
I am also Sorry about not being able to update daily. I have my entrance exam on 17th July so, have to prepare for that. Once I am done with it, I'll be regular again. Please bear with me till then.

Date - 6th July 2022.