39.

There was hush-bush in the RR Mansion as today Raghav was going to leave for the US. Amma was busy preparing snacks for him. Keerti and Pallavi were checking the list of things to get packed. While Farhad and Raghav were engrossed in work. Everything was finally done. Raghav just had one suitcase according to him. But, his Amma packed another suitcase which was filled with food items.
"Amma, yeh sab kya hai." Raghav asked.
"Kuch chota mota khaane ka saman hai." Amma replied.
"Chota mota gai toh pura suitcase kaise bhara?" He asked.
"Aree meine Idli, Dosa, Chutney, Appam, Jhangri diya hai. Waha ka khaana feeka hota hai aise mereko Sharda ji bataya tha. Tereko kaha feeka khaana pasand hai isliye diya hai. Sharda ji ne bhi thoda bohot diya hai tere liye. Unka woh Chivda, Chakli, Sukha Kachori, Bakarwadi yeh sab hai. Aur thoda biscuits bhi hai agar tera pet nahi bhara toh." Amma told him everything about what was there in the suitcase.
Raghav felt like banging his head on the wall.
"Amma, waha khaana milta hai. Aur yeh aapka feeka hota hai waala puran mat chalu karo, waha pe Indian Restaurants hota hai. Mein waha se khaayega. Aap chinta mat karo." Raghav explained to her.
"Aree par plane mein lagega na."
"Amma, aapne itna bada bag diya hai ki woh mein apne saath nahi rakh sakta."
"Itnasa bag apne saath nahi rakh sakta tu? Kya Don banega re tu?" Amma said making a weird face.
Raghav just chuckled at her reaction and gave her a hug as he was leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Farhad, Keerti and Pallavi were accompanying him to the airport.
Farhad was driving the car with Keerti on the passenger seat. Raghav and Pallavi were sitting together on the back seat. Raghav held Pallavi closer to him and kept on kissing her hands, cheeks and jawline. He had also put on the blinds in the car so that Pallavi doesn't feel shy. He pulled her in his lap and started kissing her neck from behind. He was giving her slow kisses turning her on. He finally reached her lips and gave her a small peck and started kissing her sensually. Pallavi also tried responding to him but he was more experienced than her. Finally, they separated after they were breathless. Raghav was still not satisfied and roamed his hands all over her back. All these feelings were new to her and she moaned not knowing how to control it. He silenced her immediately by placing his lips on hers. They were in the moment when Farhad stopped the car. They had reached the airport. Pallavi adjusted herself and both of them got out of the car. Raghav picked up his luggage and bid goodbye to everyone. He hugged Pallavi tightly.
"Mein aane ke baad isko continue karenge hum log." He whispered in her ears, sending shivers down her spine.
She blushed and hid her face more in his chest. Finally, it was time for Raghav to leave. He left for his flight while the trio sat in the car to return back home.
On the way back home, Farhad saw that both of them were sad and took them to the ice cream parlor.
"We're here." Farhad said excited.
"Ice cream?" Both of them said together.
"Yes. Both of you seemed down so, I drove to the ice cream parlor to cheer you up. Let's go." Farhad said.
The trio went to the ice cream parlor and chose their favorite ice cream flavors. Pallavi chose Black Current, Keerti chose Choclate while Farhad chose Tender Coconut.
They sat on the table and enjoyed their ice creams. They clicked a photo of them eating Ice cream and Keerti suggested to send it to Raghav so as to make him jealous. Pallavi rejected the idea but Farhad was in favor of it.
"Don't be such a spoilsport, Bhabhi!!" Farhad exclaimed.
Pallavi was going to say something when her words died in her mouth as Farhad addressed her as Bhabhi and she blushed.
"Ohho!!! Koi sharma raha hai." Keerti spoke hitting Pallavi's shoulder.
"Aur Farhad Vadina bolo na." Keerti told him.
"Pallavi ji woh sirf mooh se nikal gaya. Aap aise khoyi khoyi mat rahiye." He said and both of them laughed.
"Chup karo dono!! Bechara hame already miss kar raha hoga aur faltu mein use FOMO kyu dena?" Pallavi justified why she was saying No.
"Isiliye toh bhejna hai. Abhi tak flight nahi board ki hogi usne. Bhej de Farhad photo usko. Check in ke baad timepass karte baithega tab dekh lega." Keerti said and Farhad sent the photos to Raghav before Pallavi could say anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav had checked in and was now waiting for the flight. He took out his phone to listen to songs and check his unread messages. He saw that Farhad had sent a photo to him just 2 hours back. He opened the chat and saw the photo of all the three of them eating an ice cream and enjoying their time together. Ofcourse, Raghav can't just see the photo and keep quiet, he felt jealous. He called Pallavi. She at once understood that Raghav had seen the photo and he would be jealous. She decided to tease him.
"Hello." She said in a sleepy tone as soon as she received the call.
"Hello. Tum so raha tha?" He asked.
"Haan. Abhi hum log itne maje karke aaye ki abhi bohot neend aayi hai."
"Ice cream khaane se tumko neend aata hai?" He asked her.
"Nahi. Par sirf ice cream nahi khaaya. Humne mere normal kapde bhi laaye the toh Farhad hume tumhare waale club mein bhi leke gaya. Kya maja aaya pata hai? Mein first time gayi hoon kisi club mein. Vodka bhi piya. 1 hi shot piya kyunki vaapas ghar bhi jaana tha na. Humne bohot dance kiya aur bohot maja kiya. Wahape itne log hote hai mujhe pata hi nahi tha. Tumhe pata hai, mein aur Keerti milke ladke taad rahe the aur bichaara Farhad waha kone mein baithke bore ho raha tha." She told him laughing. She knew that he would get jealous and say something which she could use to tease him later.
"Mereko jaake 2 ghanta bhi nahi hua aur tum yeh sab kar raha tha?" Raghav asked sadly.
"Haan. Toh tum gaye ho toh pura time roti baithu mai? Mujhe bhi maje karne ka hakk hai." Pallavi defended.
"Mein tumko naa kidhar bol raha hai par tum Keerti ke saath ladke taad raha tha? Keerti ka theek hai, woh single hai par tum toh committed hai na, fir kayko aise kon se bhi ladke log ko tadta hai?" He said furiously. He was okay with her enjoying without him but giving attention to other boys was not at all acceptable.
She started laughing. "Ab kyu hass raha hai?" Raghav asked again.
"Tumhe ullu banana kitna aasan hai." She said between her laughs.
"Matlab tum prank kar raha tha?"
"Haan."
"Ab mein bhi prank karega tumhare upar, kisi gori ladki ke saath aisa photo bhejega tab samjhega tumko." He said and her laughter suddenly vanished.
"Matlab, mein nahi hoon toh kisi aur ladki ko temporary girlfriend banaoge tum? Sharam nahi aati tumhe?" She spoke angrily.
"Ab samjha kaisa lagta hai?" He asked smirking.
"Thike. Nahi karungi aisa majak bass. Aur agar tum kisi aur ladki ke paas gaye hue mujhe dikhe ya mujhe pata laga toh tumhari aur uss ladki ki dono ki chatni banaungi mein, Samajhla?"
"Ardhamaindi, Saree Ka Dukaan. Tumhara siva kisi aur ladki ke baareme mein soch bhi nahi sakta." He said honestly.
"Pata hai mujhe. I trust you and I love you."
"I love you too. Mein tumko video call karta hai." He said.
"Okay."
He video called her and she picked it up immediately.
"Raghav, mein kya soch rahi thi, tum na jab call karoge waha se uski ek timing decide karke rakho matlab mein uss time pe RR Mansion jaati hoon. Ekbaar mein hi sabse baat ho jaayegi aur tumhe double double call nahi karna padega. Wahape jab raat hogi tab yaha pe just subah hui hogi toh tumhe raat mein thoda late call karna padega toh agar tumne do baar call kiya toh tumhari neend kam ho jaayegi."
"Pallavi, tum sab ke saath hoyega toh mein tumse baat kaise karega? Tumhara idea ekdam thoughtful hai par tumse baat kiye bina mera din nahi jaata hai. Couples ka baat sabke saamne thodi na karega mein?" He rejected the idea using valid points.
"Par Raghav tumhe neend nahi milegi. Tum din bhar kaam karoge toh raat ko neend to milni chahiye na. Thode din ki hi toh baat hai, adjust karlo na thoda." Pallavi tried convincing him.
"Nahi. No. Naahi. Saṅkhya. Dekho 4 languages mein bataya tumko ki yeh idea nahi chalega. Mein tumse alag se baat karega." Raghav said.
"Okay, baba. Samjh gayi mein. Tum batao flight kab board karoge?"
"Abhi hai paach das minute."
"Theek hai mein rakhti hoon warna hum baat karte rahenge aur tumhari flight tumhe liye bina chali jaayegi. Byee."
"Byee. I love you."

Author's Note - Raghav has finally left for US. The upcoming chapters will focus on how they will talk and spend time with each other irrespective of the different places and different time zones they are in. Hope you all like the chapter. Do give me your honest feedbacks in the comments. Also, if you want to suggest something, feel free to do so.

Date - 23rd May 2022.