45.

The next day went with both of them being extremely busy in their work. Pallavi had got a new order and was working religiously on it.
Raghav, on the other hand was busy in winding up his work. The issues in the agreement were almost solved by his legal team. He had finished his work till the evening of 1st. He still had to wait one day because his flight was on the evening of 2nd. Instead of waiting, he booked the ticket of the late night flight so, that he could reach by 2nd night and surprise Pallavi.
"Anna, you are coming tomorrow?" Farhad asked him on the call.
"Yes."
"Amma, Keerti and Pallavi ji will be very happy. I will go and tell them after this call." Farhad told him.
"Don't tell them I want to surprise them with my visit." Raghav told him.
"Par Anna, if they come to know that I knew about this then, they will surely kill me." Farhad spoke in fear.
"Such a beeghi beeli you are!! You work with 'Raghav Rao' be fearless like me." Raghav said with pride laced voice.
"Okay Anna. Will see you're fearless attitude in front of Amma tomorrow." Farhad teased.
"Shut up!!" Raghav said so that Farhad doesn't tease him further.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As decided, Raghav boarded the flight at night. He slept as soon as he boarded it. He woke up after sleeping for 6 to 7 hours. It had been days since he had a good long sleep. Either, he was working or was waiting till late night to talk to his family. He had his brunch and scrolled through his phone. He stared at the pictures that Pallavi had sent him.
"How much has she changed herself for me? She used to always say that she is not much comfortable wearing revealing clothes as she feels conscious of her body. But, now the same girl is clicking sexy pictures of herself just to send it to me." Raghav thought to himself.
"She really loves you a lot." Lungiwala Raghav appeared.
"I know. Even, I love her a lot." Raghav answered.
"Do you think she will like the gift you've bought for her?" Lungiwala Raghav asked all of a sudden.
"I think she will first do a little drama, but then she will use it for me." Raghav said.
"What if she doesn't?" Lungiwala Raghav questioned.
"I think she will use for it once just because I bought it for her." Raghav answered.
"Possibility cannot be denied." Lungiwala Raghav said.
"Btw, how are you going to give her a surprise?" Lungiwala Raghav asked.
"Climbing the pipe to reach her room." Raghav said casually.
"Whatttt? Do you want to get caught by Milind Kaka this time?" Lungiwala Raghav asked terrified.
"No, he won't be able to catch me." Raghav said proudly.
"You better take care." Lungiwala Raghav suggested.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi was worried about Raghav. They hadn't spoken to each other the whole day. Whenever she tried to call him, his phone was switched off always and now she couldn't even call him as he might have boarded the flight, she thought. She was quite upset as it had been quite some time that she had spoken to him. She missed him a lot. Now, that she couldn't speak to him, she decided to sleep unaware of the surprise that's waiting for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

His flight landed at about 12.30am. He carried all his luggage and dumped it into the car. Farhad dropped him near Deshmukh House and went off to RR Mansion. Raghav climbed the pipe and entered her room through the balcony. This time he made sure that he did not mess up. He made sure through the window that Milind was sleeping. He saw that she was sleeping with a frown on her face, still she looked cute. He knew that it was because they couldn't speak to each other for more than 24 hours. He quickly went up to her side of the bed and took her in his arms. As soon as his body touched her, her frown disappeared. She snuggled closer to him. He kissed her head and then her forehead. He had first thought that he would wake her up as soon as he reaches her room, but seeing her sleep, he changed his mind. He covered himself with her blanket and pulled her closer. She opened her eyes due to this sudden action.
"Raghavvvv!!!!! What are you doing here? Are you really here or am I hallucinating you?" Pallavi yelled.
"Aaram se, Saree Ka Dukaan. Tumhara ghar ka log uth jaayega tumhara aavaj se. Aur mein sachmein yaha pe hai." He said chuckling.
As soon as the words left his mouth, she kissed him passionately. Roaming her hands through his entire back, she pulled him closer if that was possible. Shocked at first, later he also started responding to the kiss, putting his hand under her t-shirt. They soon parted away due to the lack of air.
"I missed you so much." Raghav said and started kneading her waist from under her top.
"I missed you too." She said.
He got up from the bed and hovered over her in a sitting position. With one hand he cupped her face and started kissing her again while the other hand roamed on her waist inside her top.
This was the first time that she was so intimate with someone. Not knowing what to do, she gripped his hair and massaged it lightly. Once he stopped, she hugged him tightly.
"You were going to land today evening then, how are you here now?" She finally asked him this question.
"I am here this early to relish my snack." He said and started kissing her neck lightly.
Again she had no other choice but, to massage his hair. He started licking her neck giving her kisses in between. Suddenly, he bit her neck causing her to moan.
"Ahh.." Pallavi moaned. 
"There's more baby doll. I told you, that  once I come back I won't leave you." He said and continued his work. He soothed the place by licking it lightly. He then started placing feathery kisses from her neck to collarbone. Unable to control her moans, she bit her lips.
"Don't do that, babygirl!! It just makes me hard and then I would end up claiming you as mine right now." He said kissing her again to stop her from biting her lips. The kiss was much softer than the earlier one. He used more of his tongue this time. Once satisfied, he left her breathless. Moving besides her, he took her in his embrace.
"That was kinda hot." He commented.
She hid herself more in his chest and he hugged her more tight, if that was possible.
"I wanted to do this since, the day you sent me those photos." He spoke breaking the silence.
"Is that the reason you came early?" She asked with a naughty smile.
"Of course." She glared at him angrily after listening to this.
"I mean my legal team sorted out the issue just in a single day. So, I could come early." He explained.
"Okay." She said.
"Btw, I bought a gift for you." He told her in excitement.
"What is it?"
He directly gave her the gift and asked her to open it. It was a sexy black color baby doll dress. Pallavi's eyes widened on seeing it.
"What is this Raghav?" She asked shocked.
"Don't you know? This is a sexy black baby doll dress." Raghav answered casually.
"I am sorry, Raghav. I have never worn anything like this." Pallavi said.
"But, you can try it out once, for me." Raghav requested making a puppy face.
"Raghav, don't make this puppy face. I am a bit uncomfortable. Please." She requested.
"Fine." He said dejected.
"Raghav, don't get sad, please. I will wear it, okay?"
"It's okay if you aren't comfortable." He said taking her hands in his.
"Raghav, I'm Sorry."
"It's okay, baby. Don't feel bad. For now, come and let us cuddle." Saying this he pulled her closer to himself and hugged her tightly.
She hugged him back.
"Waise, how was work?" She asked to break the awkward silence between them.
"It was good but, I missed you." He said and started kissing her hand.
He balanced himself on his elbow and started kissing the length of her arm. She held up her arm for him to have a better access. He looked at her intensely while she also returned his gaze. He pulled her closer and started kissing on her jaw moving up to her lips. He gave her soft, slow kisses while she again gripped his hair. She pulled him closer by his hair and then kissed him on his lips, giving him no time to respond.
"Looks like someone has become too bold." Raghav teased.
"I have to become bold, after all I am dating 'The Raghav Rao.'" She said air quoting The Raghav Rao.
"Was this a compliment or a taunt?" He asked confused.
"This was a compliment, you idiot!!!" Pallavi answered.
"Thank you so much, Saree Ka Dukaan." He said and kissed her cheeks.
"Can we now sleep. It's already 3am." Pallavi said.
"Okay." Saying this both of them slept peacefully in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi woke up at around 5 o' clock and woke Raghav up.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, sone do na." Raghav whined in his sleep.
"Raghav jaldi utho tumhe ghar bhi jaana hai. Aai Baba uth gaye honge aur morning walk ke liye jaayenge tab hum log niklenge." Pallavi told him the plan.
"Haan, jaata hai mein. Par mereko mera morning kiss chahiye." He said coming closer to her face.
She blushed and lowered her face. He held her up by chin.
"Kal toh itna bold hoke mereko kiss kar raha tha aur abhi kayko sharma raha hai?" Raghav teased.
"Aree woh bass... Matlab tab dono moment mein the na aur ab aise achanak se." Pallavi replied fumbling still looking down.
"Aise blush karte wakt aur cute lagta hai tum." Saying this he kissed her softly.
"Abb chale. Aai Baba gaye honge." She said and pulled him out of the bed.
"Haan, chalo. Par kaha?"
"RR Mansion jaana hai. Tumhe kya memory loss ka problem hai kya?" Pallavi asked scrunching her nose.
"Ek baar kya bhul gaya, tum toh mereko sunane lag gaya. Chalo ab." They went to the place where Raghav's car was parked. He opened the door for her.
"Waah!! Mr.Rao, you've become a gentleman." She complimented.
"Was always one." He countered.
The car drive was filled with telling each other about what all happened when they were away for each other. They finally reached RR Mansion. Amma and Keerti welcomed both of them.
"Aao beta, kitne dino baad aaya hai tu ghar." Amma said and hugged him. He then went and hugged Keerti.
Raghav then went to his room while Amma, Keerti and Pallavi kept chitchatting.
"Keertiiiii!!" Raghav shouted as soon as he opened his cupboard.
"Kya hua isko?" Amma and Pallavi asked shocked listening to Raghav's voice.
"Amma, mujhe office ka kaam hai, mein chalti hoon." Keerti said and tried to leave.
"Baith idhar." Amma said pulling her on the sofa.
Meanwhile, Raghav came down shouting her name.
"Kya hai? Itna kyu chilla rahe ho?" Pallavi asked him annoyed.
"Yeh Keerti ne mera aadha se jyaada cupboard le liya hai. Mera kapda kaha pe rakhega mein?" Raghav asked.
"Tumhare kapde rakhne ke liye kitni jagah lagegi? Waise bhi waha kuch tha nahi toh mene rakh diya." Keerti answered innocently.
"Woh mein jaan buchke rakha tha, Pallavi ke liye." He said whispering the later part.
"Ohho!! Abhi shaadi hui bhi nahi aur uske liye jagah bhi bana di aur apni behen ke liye kya? Thenga?" She asked showing her thumb.
"Tu chup reh!! Tereko tera room mein cupboard diya hai na, toh mera room mein kayko rakh raha hai tum? Tumhara saman mera room mein nakko, Ardhamainda?" He said in his Raghav Rao swag.
"Chal hatt!!" Keerti exclaimed and ran away from there.
Raghav ran behind her and both continued fighting.
"Thank you so much Pallavi. Tera wajah se mereko mera happy family wapas mil gaya. Yeh dono aise hi bachpan mein ladte the aur waapis ek saath aa jaate the." Amma thanked Pallavi.
"Yeh dono humesha se aise  ladte the?" Pallavi asked Amma chuckling.
"Yeh fir bhi inka normal hai. Thoda der baad dekh dono ke baal ek dusre ke haath mein hoyenge." Amma answered.
Pallavi laughed on her answer thinking that she was kidding but after some time, she saw them literally pulling each other's hair.
Both of them entered the hall with messy hair and still hitting each other.
"Abhi tak jhagda khatam nahi hua dono ka?" Amma asked.
"Maine jhagda kiya hi nahi, Amma. Yeh tumhara beti mereko pareshaan kiya." Raghav said.
"Ohhh hello!! Meine pareshaan kiya? Tum mere upar chillaye the. Meine kuch nahi kiya." Keerti replied and both of them again started fighting.
Amma held both of their ears and twisted them.
"Kya haalat banake rakh diya hai? Sirf jhagda karte ho dono...." Amma continued lecturing them while both of them said sorry to her like obedient kids. Pallavi who was a silent spectator to all this, burst out laughing. After a while, all of them dispersed to their own rooms. Raghav and Pallavi went to Raghav's room to help him unpack his bag.
"Tumko bohot hasi aa raha tha niche." Raghav asked.
"Toh 'The Raghav Rao' ,Hyderabad ka so called Don apni Amma se daant kha raha tha toh hasi aayegi hi naa." Pallavi said still laughing.
"Accha, toh tumko pasand hai jab mereko koi daat ta hai? Agar tumko koi daat ta toh mereko bohot bura lagta." He said.
"Chup raho. Ab bag ki unpacking kare?" She asked.
"Haan."

Author's Note - Raghav is finally back to his baby doll. Also, tried writing some romance in this chapter. Hope, I did a fair job. Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Date - 30th May 2022.