82.

"I am telling you Farhad, I am going to kill the both of them." Raghav said as he entered the den with Farhad.

"To be honest, I also found that Pinni and her daughter a little weird."

"Little? They are one of the weirdest people I've ever met."

"Anna, don't think about them. Let's concentrate on our work." Farhad said and they started with their work.

It was around 5 in the evening and Raghav ordered a coffee for himself and Farhad. Rama made the coffee and was taking it to Raghav's den when Ananya stopped him and told him that she'll take it to him.

"Hii, Raghav. I've bought coffee for the both of you." She said as she placed the coffee on the table.

"Thanks but, you need not do it. I've hired people to do this." Raghav said still working ob his laptop.

"Aree, how is it not needed? It is very necessary to take care of your loved ones." She said blushing and Raghav looked up with a weird look on his face.

"Yeah." He said and got back to working.

"How is the coffee?"

"As usual. I mean there's nothing great in this coffee. All Rama had to do was to mix my regular coffee cream in the milk and give." Raghav said focusing on his work.

"Yeah." She realized that Raghav wasn't really giving her any 'bhaav' so, she just went back to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was dinner time and everyone gathered on the dining table to have dinner. The dinner was prepared by Pallavi on the 'special request' of Pinni. It consisted of all the telugu dishes including Bendakaya Pulusu, Dondaya Vepudu (both of them are vegetables), Karivepaku Pulihora (Curry leaves Tamrind Rice) and Tomato Pappu (Tomato Dal).

Raghav took the first bite and moaned.

"Wow, Pallavi!! Khaana bohot accha bana hai."

"Thank you." Pallavi said with a smile. "Pinni, Babbayi, Ananya aapko pasand aaya?" Pallavi asked hopefully.

"Haan, theek hai." Pinni said blankly while Babbayi indicated that it was good. Pallavi gave a faint smile as she thought it wasn't good enough.

"Ananya, tumhe accha laga?"

"Accha hai." Ananya replied blankly which made Pallavi a little more upset.

"Pallavi, khaana bohot accha bana hai. Ab tu bhi baith ja." Amma said and made her sit.

"Mein baad..."

"Nahi. Tum abhi hum sabke saath baithega." Amma cut her in between.

"Mujhe namak chahiye." Pinni said as she saw Pallavi sit.

"Mein laati hoon. Actually, woh galti se andar hi reh gaya hai." Pallavi said only to be stopped by Amma.

"Rama le aayega. Tum khaana khao."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry." Raghav said as they were in the car.

"Tum kyu sorry bol rahe ho?"

"Pinni ka behavior ka liye."

"Raghav, relax. Sorry bolne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Woh toh sirf mujhe test kar rahi thi ki mein tumhare liye perfect hoon ki nahi. It's okay."

"Kiss hakk se? 10 saal mein woh mera shakal bhi nahi dekha aur naa hi mera haal chal pucha, toh ab usko hakk nahi hai mera baare mein kuch bhi sochneka." Raghav said as he hit the steering wheel.