62.

"What do we do now?" Raghav asked.

"Let's play one more round." Pallavi suggested.

"No. It's enough for the day."

"Please." Pallavi requested with a puppy face.

"No. Let's watch a movie."

"Which one?"

"Let's watch Arjun Reddy." 

"Not a South Indian film."

"You'll love it. It has romance, action, drama basically everything. Let's watch it na."

"Fine." Pallavi said making a face and Raghav took out his laptop.

"Should I order popcorn, coke or anything else?" Raghav asked.

"It's almost lunch time. We'll have our lunch while watching the film." Pallavi said and he ordered lunch for both of them. Once the lunch came in, he started the movie. 

"Is this guy the inspiration behind your 'Angry Young Man' personality?" Pallavi asked out of the blue.

"I don't need to get inspired by anyone, sweetheart. I am an unique piece in myself. On a side note, Vijay came to me to learn how to be an angry young man."

"Hahaha... Nice joke."

"I am being very serious. He's a friend. We live in the same area and share the same gym some times."

"Living in the same area is still believable because most of the telugu stars live in Jubilee Hills but, calling him your friend is a little unbelievable."

"I swear he's a friend."

"Fine. Show me his number or else show me a photo with him."

"We are gym buddies, we don't have a photo together. He is not my best friend that I'll have his number or something. Either we meet at gym or some brand events, that's it."

"Aagaya na line pe. I knew it that you are joking. If I ask you some more questions, I am sure that you'll come down from gym buddies to acquaintances."

"We really are gym buddies."

"How come are you gym buddies, if you have a gym at home?"

"That is just for warmup or for days when I don't have time to go to my gym."

"All the while I thought that you train in your own gym." She said and they continued watching the film. 

"Did you like the film?" Raghav asked as soon as the film ended.

"It's okayish. I mean the film is just average with the violence being over the top. The romance was also a little extra at times and looked a little forced but but, the hero is chef's kiss. I mean I couldn't take off my eyes from him. At the start, I was annoyed with his character but then, I noticed his acting and I am impressed." 

"Thank God you liked his acting. If you wouldn't have liked anything then, you surely would have irritated me till eternity about how boring the film was."

"You mean to say I am irritating?" She said and hit him with a pillow while he ran around the room to save himself from her pit pit.

"You'll know what irritating is when you'll meet the girlfriends of other people. I am the one who always thinks about you and still you think I am the irritating one."

"Babe, I never said you are irritating. I said that if you wouldn't have liked the film then there was a possibility that you would irritate me."

"So you think that playing with words and confusing me will work in your favor?"