83.

"Raghav...Anna you know what happened yesterday night?" Ananya said as she saw Raghav coming. She wanted to tell this to him since the time she became normal so that she could get some sympathy and probably she could even get a chance to hug him in the flow of emotions.

"Haan. Amma told me, you had some horror experience or something like that na. I suggest that you better start sharing the room with Pinni so that you feel safe." Raghav said immediately as he did not want her to bore him with the details that he already knew.

"I was thinking of the same thing. Does this happen often?"

"What?"

"Is the horror music common here?"

"Not at all. There was no horror music playing. Neither was it playing yesterday nor does it play on other days."

"But, I did hear it yesterday."

"Sweetheart, it might be your hallucination." Raghav said annoyed.

"If you say so, then I may agree to it." Ananya said to which Raghav gave  a tight lipped smile.

"Anyways, I'll have to leave now as I have to go to some of the branches today." Raghav said and got up to leave.

"Is it okay if I join you? I mean I'll get bored sitting idle in the house." Ananya offered.

"Don't you want to study for your college?"

"I just finished with the entrance exams and there's still some time for my admission so, I am basically free right now." Ananya told him.

"Haan beta, lekar jaa isko bhi. Waise bhi ghar pe baith ke bore ho jaayega yeh. Tumhare saath aayega toh kuch naya seekh bhi jaayega." Pinni insisted and Raghav looked at Amma.

"Abhi toh bechari ka exams hua hai, thoda aaram karne de ise. Wahape jaake bhi bore ho jaayega. Raghav apna kaam mein busy hoga toh isse baat nahi kar paayega aur yeh bore ho jaayega." Amma spoke and Pinni was kind off convinced.

"Raghav ko dekhke kise bore hoga." Ananya said under her breath.

"Kuch kaha tumne?" Keerti asked seeing her mutter something under her breath.

"Mein yeh keh raha tha ki mein wahape bore nahi hoyega. Raghav Anna honge na."

"Par woh busy hoga. Usko khaana khane ka time nahi milta toh baat kaha se karega woh." Amma said.

"Baat toh sahi hai Jaya ka. Tu yahi rukh jaa. Agar bohot jyaada bore ho gaya toh office se aane ka baad tera Keerti Akka tereko bahar leke jaayega." Pinni spoke and Keerti choked while Raghav tried to hide his mischievous smile.

"Woh bhi busy hoga. Mein ek kaam karta hai, humara office mein ek ladki hai usko bhejta hai. Usko waise bhi jyaada kaam nahi hai toh tereko ghumne leke jaayega woh. Mein call karke inform karta hai tereko ke kab ready rehna hai." Raghav said and exited the house before Ananya could say anything else.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"This girl is even worse than that Chipku Ladki." Raghav said as he told Pallavi about Ananya.

"She doesn't seem that bad."

"You spend some time with her and then you'll know how annoying she is."

"It's okay, Raghav. Just a week more."

"I can't. Sometimes I feel that it's better to tolerate San..I mean your Baba but, not this girl."

"Leave her, let's talk about us."

"I prefer actions over words." Ragahv said and pulled her for a kiss.