90.

The next day dawned and it was Pallavi's Grahmukh. Grahmukh happened in the morning while the Haldi ceremony was in the evening.

The Haldi ceremony began at Raghav's house first with Amma, Atta, Pinni, Keerti and Ananya applying Haldi on him along with some other guests. All the while, Raghav wanted Pallavi to come and apply Haldi on him. It had been more than a day that he had not met her and he missed her more than anything.

The scenario at Pallavi's house was similar. Even she missed Raghav but, couldn't call him due to the functions going on. Aai came in first to apply Raghav's Haldi on Pallavi. She applied the Haldi on Pallavi and looked at her daughter who was having the brightest smile in the room. Seeing Pallavi genuinely happy, made Aai a little emotional as she had literally treated Pallavi as her own daughter. Pallavi saw the tear drop slipping out of Aai's eyes and immediately wiped it, indicating not to cry as it was a moment of happiness. Vahini came in later followed by the other ladies in the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was night time and all the functions had wrapped up till then. Pallavi did her night routine and was about to sleep when she received a call. Cursing the caller, she answered the call.

"Hello." She said in a sleepy voice as she  was hell tired due to the day's hectic schedule.

"Hello!!" Raghav said all excited.

"Why are you so excited at this hour?"

"Tomorrow is our wedding finally. I am so happy and excited. Finally, we'll be together. Aren't you excited?"

"No, I am sleepy and tired at the moment. I want to sleep. Let's talk tomorrow." She said trying to end the conversation.

"Aree, you can sleep later also. Now that I've called you atleast speak to me."

"Raghav, I had two functions in a day. Even you know that the Grahmukh lasts for more than 3 hours and after that the Haldi function in the evening was even more tiring. Please let me sleep now so that I look fresh during our wedding. Tomorrow is also going to be tiring and I won't get a good sleep so, let me have my sleep now."

"We aren't celebrating our Suhaagraat tomorrow so you will have your sleep. Don't worry."

"I know that but, there's reception and a Pooja after the wedding so, obviously we will sleep late and will have to get up early as there's one more Pooja in the morning. After the Pooja also, I'll have to cook something sweet as per the tradition. I'll finally get time in the afternoon to get some rest but because we would be in the same room, I am sure you won't let me sleep."

"You just said that you couldn't speak to me because you were tired and now you have all the energy in the world to give long Saree like lectures to me?" Raghav asked sarcastically.

"Shut up!!! And let me have my last sleep in my room."

"I like your confidence."

"Huh?" She asked confused.

"I said that I liked your confidence in me that I won't let you sleep after our wedding night." Raghav said with a smirk.

"Chiii!!! Kitne ashleel ho tum!!" Pallavi said while Raghav just laughed in response. "Hass kya rahe ho? Phone rakho mujhe sona hai."

"Tumko sone ka hi pada hai. Mera baare mein sochna hi nahi hai tumko. Phone rakh raha hai mein. Bye." Raghav said angrily and hanged up while Pallavi went back to sleep knowing that he'll be fine in the morning.

Author's Note - All the pre wedding functions are finally done and the next chapter would focus on the wedding. I know this is a short chapter but, will compensate it in the next chapter. Actually, I had no idea about what to write about Haldi ceremony so, came up with this small nok jhok. Also, do tell me what you all want to read in the epilog.

Date - 21st September 2022.