Chapter CXVII

Alright, a number of you have asked for it so here goes nothing!
(Smut warning, read at your own risk.)

Rafe pushes past Ward, pulling you closely behind him by the hand. You notice that his hold on you grows tighter and his pace picks up speed the closer he nears his bedroom door as if he couldn't wait any longer to have you alone already.

He wastes no time in opening the door, quickly pulling you inside as well and the second he shuts it again, his lips clash against yours.
Within the instant, your own dance along his and the excitement in the kiss causes his blood to rush all through out his body, his hands grope below your hips and around your upper thigh to then behind.
To begin with, he only wanted to make sure that you really were in front of him, that you were really his again and now, he finds himself desperately holding you against his body, growing thirstier the more he lets himself crave your long overdue touch.

Your back presses tightly against the door as his body moves on top of yours, making the door shake noisily on its hinges. You moan within the kiss and Rafe knows why. So, he positions one hand in the curve of your lower back and his other around your lower portion, lifting you up before placing you down onto his bed. Never breaking the kiss.

He kisses you once more before lifting his head up to look at you, perched so beautifully in his blankets as your hair sprawls out around you.
The both of you try to catch your breath, adoring each other's face of exhaustion. You like the way his mouth stays agape with every deep huff, the sounds he makes when he does so as if they were just short of quiet groans and he, he likes watching your face grow relieved with every breath, proud that he was the reason why you were out of it in the first place.

Rafe stares down at you, pinned below against his mattress but his eyes start to drift down to your lips, then your neck, to finally, your chest.
He watches it rise and fall with every dire breath and you, of course, notice his staring.

You smile up at him as a small laugh escapes your lips in the form of an exhausted huff, making him break his stare.
"Sorry." He says, embarrassed.
"I'm not." You say, kissing him again as your hand reaches down for his.
This catches him by surprise but even more when he feels his hand against something soft.
Taking his hand, you place it on your stomach, lacing your fingers on top of his and sliding it up and beneath your shirt until it lands against the chest that tempts him. He instantly squeezes as you watch his face cloud over with nothing but lust.

You can't help but wince at Rafes hard groping but he couldn't help himself either, his blood was rushing rapidly now and his self control was barely there at all.

One last squeeze and finally, he pulls your shirt over the top of you, hurriedly but gently.

You let him kiss along your chest and up your neck as you feel his fingers tugging at the front of your bra, now messy and out of place just as your hair was as his body pressed harshly into and around yours.

You can tell by how firm his body felt, that he wanted more, he was just too afraid to ask.

"Rafe-"
You say his name as your fingers trace down his sides until they meet the waist band of his pants. You tug at it like he was at your bra which was more than enough for him to catch on.
He prys his body away from yours, his lips however, barely as he reaches down to his belt, struggling to unbuckle it blindly until he finally breaks contact. He looks down between his body and yours, rushing until the leather strap of his belt is seen undone now before resuming the kiss again, leaving the rest for you to handle on your own.

As your fingers struggle with the rest of his belt, he increasingly grows impatient. His knees hastily push your legs apart, positioning himself between them and pressing his pelvis harshly against yours, making it difficult to do much of anything.

At this point, the two of you were just a hot mess of groans and saliva, minds too busy with greed and desire to know what to do with yourselves but he was surely insistent as he reached down towards the buttons of your shorts, sliding them off entirely and effortlessly.

Knock, knock!

"Im going to John B's in 20, Y/N! If you wanna come with then be ready by then!"

The abrupt knocking coming from outside Rafes bedroom door made you jump beneath his heavy body and your legs tightly cling to his sides at an attempt to close them.
He looks down at you with a sigh, his expression now dejected from the interruption and seeing it in your face that the moment was gone.
"Another time then." He says as his hand rubs up and down, along your thigh.

He moves your knee away from his side, freeing himself as he begins to pull away but as he does, he leans down, placing a soft kiss on your inner thigh as he holds them apart. It sent butterflies through every inch of your body, and especially where his lips were; it caused your hips to flinch and he only smiled up at you from below.

"Unless you want it now?..." He says in a low voice as he presses more kisses against your leg, moving in closer to the centre, until finally, a sensation like fireworks implodes inside you like nothing you've ever felt before. Your body shivers under his tongue, only making him pull you closer into him until there was no gap left for you to squirm.