Chapter CXVIII

Knock, knock!

You lift your tired head up from something warm and cozy with a slow and steady heartbeat that sent you to sleep the second you laid your head on it. Rafes chest was always the best substitute for a pillow, probably even better if you really had to choose.

You struggle to keep your eyes open as you wipe the sweat and hair off of your face but when you look down beneath you, Rafe was still fast asleep. He looked so sweet and peaceful, breathing so softly with his arm resting around your waist.
You sat and adored him until the door could be heard beginning to slowly creak open.
"You guys aren't naked, are you?" Sarah asks quietly as she peaks through the small gap.
You jump at the accidental reminder, brain flooding with flashbacks from earlier this morning.

His skin rubbing against yours, chest grazed against his as he thrusted gently and sensually, picking up into an intense speed as you aroused him with every muffled moan you let out between his fingers, failing to keep you quiet. Steamy breaths between his shy, unexpected moans, your flesh was too good to keep even him silent. The sounds match the deep emotion in his eyes as he look down at you so lovingly, holding onto his arms for mere support and the desperation in your grasp made him lose his mind.

You shake your head at the the lewd memory before  looking down at yourself to see that you were still topless, but the blanket covered you just enough. You decide to check Rafe too, he seemed to be in the same state you were, except for the scratches around his shoulders while you only remain unscathed.
Messy, yes; but he was careful with you.

Sarah sees that you're covered so she pushes past his door way quietly, sure not to wake Rafe in the process.
"I never got your answer about John B's, are you coming?" She asks.
"Uh- sorry! I lost track of time, I was just..." You pause as you think up an excuse, though it was pretty obvious already what you got up to and Sarah wasn't dense either.
"Yeah, do me a favour and spare me the details." She says with her face scrunched in disgust, "I'm gonna eat and then I'll be on my way, let me know by then if you wanna come."
"Yeah, okay." You sigh.
Sarah takes her leave just as silently as she came in, closing the door behind her with a soft click.

You lean back against Rafes bed head, looking down at him once again and as if he could feel your stare, he groans sheepishly, turning on his side now and wrapping his arm tighter around your waist until you're dragged back into him again.
"You're not going...are you?..." He asks, in what you could only guess was his morning voice.
You smile, brushing his hair behind his ear. "Shouldn't I?"
"Only if I can come with you..."
"I wouldn't dream of going without you." You whisper back, placing a quick kiss on his lips and he returns it, leaning in further to keep you from pulling away in such a hurry.
"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"A little weak in the knees-"
"I mean from last night..." He interrupts, flustered at the sudden image of your body beneath his.
"I told you..." You giggle, "I'm fine, stop worrying about me so much."
"That'll never happen."
"You're so stubborn, Rafe." You laugh again.
"I've gotta protect whats mine, any guy will tell you the same." He smiles as he pulls you closer into him. He begins to aggressively kiss at your neck, making you burst into a fit of laughter as his fingers begin to tickle at your sides in the midst of it.
"Alright, alright! Let me go already!"
"You asked for it."
"Pshh- whatever." You huff, "Can I use your shower?"
"Depends." He smiles deviously, "Can I join you?"

After a much needed shower, you feel as fresh as a daisy in your new change of clothes.
Rafe had leant you one of his shirts to wear and a pair of shorts he claimed were too small for him now. The shorts were still a few sizes too large so you opted for a pair of Sarah's instead. His shirt though, fit just the way you liked them, baggy and loose.
"You look good in that." He says as he leans down and grabs his keys off his nightstand.
"I look like a hobo but thank you."
"Not a chance," He mutters with a soft kiss to your forehead, "You look beautiful."

"Are you guys coming or what?!"
"Sarah sweetie, Inside voice please!"

Rafe sighs at Sarah becoming impatient downstairs as he runs a hand slowly down your back.
He would prefer to keep you all to himself, even for just a day...but he knows after the commotion caused by last nights mystery man, you owe it to yourself to see your friends and he knew that if you wanted something, he would sacrifice anything to give it to you.
His self, included.

He leans back against the dresser as he pulls you into him, leaning his head in the curve of your neck.
"It's not too late to change your mind, you know..." He groans against your skin, fingers grasping the sensitive spot around your lower back.
"Rafe-..."
"We could spend the day in bed, together, just you and me."
"Rafe," You place your hands on either side of his jaw line, lifting his face up to look at you, "Sarah's waiting for us."