Sickening

Hunnie Inzotta

A dead woman was whom I was about to become.

There was no way Kris would allow me to live, especially after reading the results the doctor had given me. I was carrying an unknown baby from an unknown man.

A baby that couldn't have belonged to any of my mates.

"Who's fucking child is this Hunnie!"

Kris looks at me with furrowed eyes as he sharply examines my seductive piece of sleepwear. He drags me to his car with his hands still locked around my neck like a rag doll. My car keys fall right out of my hands as I hear it jingle before hitting the sidewalk, or the road to our side somewhere.

That same expression that filled Kris's eyes, anger and hatred, like the one back in the castle, was the same expression he was giving me now. This I could see right away as my eyes began pooling with fear.

"I said!

Whose baby...

Is this!..." 

My hands goes around my neck, hoping he'd let me go as I was losing air quicker than I thought. Not even a peep could be heard and I wasn't even sure if Kris knew how hard he was gripping me!

Don't kill me Kris...

Not now.

With my eyes closed he comes to a stop, opens his back door and throws me so far in, the back of my head hits the other back passenger door behind the driver seat. I bring my hand up behind my head in pain and when I opened my eyes Kris was already climbing inside the car in a furry.