Loving Foul Beings

Hunnie Inzotta

As we lay in bed, there was difficulty sleeping after the story Bahm had told me and his demand. It also seems like he was also having a hard time sleeping, for he kept tossing and turning while I was already uncomfortable with this big belly as is.

After once being rejected himself, how could he ask me to reject Kris?

He's going through so much, not even being able to have seen me since we arrived at the castle. Now, he wants me to put him through agonizing pain with rejection!

No wonder we couldn't sleep.

"Is everything alright?" I said out loud, hoping to get a response in return. The room was dark, with only the lighting from the daisy field shining through.

"No. 

Can't sleep." Bahm says, annoyed.

"What's on your mind?"

"A lot." He turns around and wraps his arms around my stomach, rubbing me plenty.

"Not only are your thoughts loud, but so is the rest of the castle, and it's driving me crazy.

Distract me?"

Bahm pushes my hair to the side, placing kisses down my neck and to my shoulders. My body quivered under his touch and hot wet kisses. I leaned onto my back, and immediately he captured my lips while snaking his hands down between my legs.

He rubbed my womanhood in circular motions, excited me, and wet his slow pace. Our tongues interlock as I cup his face and his finger finds a way into my core, thrusting repeatedly.

I whimper and whine in his mouth when the pleasure becomes unbearable, and that's when  Bahm lowers his mouth onto my breast, and they burn. After hearing my hiss and feeling the slight push I was doing against his head, he lowered his body between my legs, lapping his tongue against my folds.

He licks and flicks rapidly until his tongue enters my core. My toes curl in the process, and my eyes roll to the back of my head, which causes me to bite down on my lips so hard I accidentally draw blood in the euphoric state.

Bahm climbs over my body, groaning as he licks the blood off my lips. Then, he turns me onto my side, holding one of my legs up as he aligns his member to my core, pushing in slowly. I winced once my walls had difficulty adjusting to him in this position, but it started to feel pleasurable soon after.

When morning rolled around, the room was empty, but breakfast was already waiting for me on a table, a change of clothes left on the edge of the bed, and a robe.