Once Upon A Moon

Bahm's P.O.V

The wind brushes our faces harshly.

Much more his than it did mine. He wasn't exactly getting the hang just yet.

Our lips flapped under the cold night breeze, and our fur gripped our bodies for dear life.

Well, not really.

Running much slower than usual so that I could stay at the same level as Kris, my pup struggled to run through the many acres and miles of rocky terrain out in the jungle.

Unlike me, who ran on all fours, he ran on two legs, so he jumped over trees, saying it was better on his hind legs to jump than it was to run. 

It's strange to see here I was, teaching an adult child of mine, and sincerely, I wanted to spend the whole night explaining and tutoring him to the best of my knowledge. For the rest of his life, really. I've missed out on who knows how much! 

The first hour he shifted and ran about, he asked about certain body parts and their potential use, and thanks the heavens it was a good thing Hunnie left us at that moment, because his next questions about further animals and supernatural beings in his Lycan form, sent me over the edge and I knew she wouldn't approve in me answering them.

Which I did!

"Oh gosh!

Oh..Oh Gosh!

I'm...MORTIFYING!

Does my face still look like mine?!!

WHY ARE YOU SO HUGE COMPARED TO ME???"

 He whined, and I laughed hysterically, hiding the fact he did look a bit terrifying, and his mouth ran a lot faster than his feet!

The accidental prodigal child of an Angel and Demon hybrid wasn't something pretty in the supernatural department, but he was as handsome as I've ever been and with how ripped his Lycan body was, he was going to super succeed most.

I considered myself a Tribrid when I had Demons in me, being able to possess their multiple different powers, but now...now I'm just a Demon-Wolf Dark Fei, and this human-washed hybrid...was my long-lost offspring.

"Can I bed another wolf like this?

Oh, my gawwdd...This is, INSANE!

Check out my abs! They look even better than my own!" He was laughing hysterically like a maniac.

"HOLY SHIT MAN!

I'M MUCH BIGGER THAN THE WOLVES IN THE WITCHY WORLD!!!!

HAVE YOU F*CKED  HUNNIE IN THAT BODY??"

 He just kept blabbering in an happy euphoric state. A butterfly that just flapped its wings. His questions and expressions made me snicker.