Chapter 10. One Sided

Hunnie Inzotta's P.O.V

"Hunnie, where are you going?"

"This is the right class."

Lenah grabs my arm, while Tenn places her hand behind my back, so I quickly turn around and head over the far side of the room, taking a seat on the lab chairs.

 All three ladies watch me as I throw my hoodie over my head and rest down on the table. Please, I just want to be invisible right now.

"What's wrong with her?" I hear Carney whispers closely to Tenn's side.

After they all finally take a seat, I pop my head up, wiping away fallen tears and dodging the women's eyes in the extremely lit lab room.

"Hunnie I need to ask you something, do you have your phone?" Tenn says right away eyeing Kris and his obnoxious friends in a panic. Immediately, I knew what Tenn was going to ask, but I couldn't dare speak. 

They would for sure hear me.

The professor enters into the lab room, asking everyone to lower their voice while he got all his equipment set up. Meanwhile, Tenn sends me the text and nudges my side after. Lenah and Carney watch us both intensely, oblivious about everything.

"Check your phones," Tenn whispers, remembering how my mates had extremely well hearing. 

"What's going on--" Lenah ask, but abruptly stops when Tenn shakes her head quickly.

"I'm sorry to bring them up, but that isn't Kris and Bahm over there, is it?" The message pops up on my phone screen as soon as I clicked it open.I click it off, nodding my head miserably.

"Yeah....Don't say anything please." I reply back to her text, then looked over to Lenah.They all look over to the small overly crowded table, where Bahm and Kris gathered with a loud crowd over in the corner of the room.

"Shh!" I bring my finger to my lips.

"I thought he was in Hell!!!" Comes a text in our group chat.

"It's a long story." I blurted while watching birds and fairies fly around the classroom before grabbing my phone again. 

There wasn't much students in the classroom today, only many empty tables with one or two students seated alone.

"How long has he been out?"

"Why is he over there?"

"Isn't Kris your mate too?

Why aren't they over here?"

Not only were they bothered about why the men weren't associating with me, but they were furious to see another woman linking arms with Bahm and being so openly affectionate.