Chapter 30. Lewd Bastards

Bahm, The Demon-Wolf King of Ghabaàr 

[Three Months Ago]

Alright little witch, let's see what the woman who took down The Council single handedly, is all about!

Arriving just outside some midnight club, after Rix claims he knew where she was, he teleports me and to stand in a long line filled with intoxicated and obnoxious human beings.

"Seriously Aldrerix...

Get me inside...

I still don't know what you expect to happen tonight."

"WEll, Kris says that woman killed everyone, right?

How did she do it when she's just a mere witch?

It took us centuries to infiltrate the last Council and burn it to the ground, so how the hell can someone as...someone as frail and... hot, do it alone!" 

Rolling my eyes, Rix was a lewd fucker.

"Also...since she's drinking tonight...heh heh heh.

She might spill something, or a technique she used."

"Yeah I'm sure she'll spill something alright."

ARRRGGGHHHH!!! 

He has a point. Now that we know she must be a powerful witch, I too died to know the real reason she took them down, and how she went undetected enough to get that close and attack from within.

"Where are we teleporting?

I've never been here before!" Rix whines like the dog he is.

"Anywhere without people. Let's look for quietness, but close enough to her, since obviously you smell her better than I do."

We appear in a bathroom stall, one that I hoped was actually in the men's room and not the womans, since he was so naughty tonight!

"Hey man,

I'm trying to take one of those ladies home tonight, bro!"