When You Teach Him Something- Donatello

Another day. Another chapter in your novel to struggle through. Donnie sat next to you, reading the next book of the PJO series, the Titan's Curse. Man, you wished you could be as smart as him. Sure, you had the occasional brilliant epiphany, and you got a few straight A's, but that was nothing compared to Donnie's genius.
You bobbed your head to the music on the radio, and out of the corner of your eye, saw Donnie set down the book and pull out his T-Phone. You pretended not to notice, until you heard a loud voice blare from the speaker on his phone, "How To Dance!" Donnie must have forgotten to turn down the volume.
"Why are you looking up how to dance?" You questioned as he scrambled to turn off the video.
"Oh, well," he started, "I was just, er, looking up a few moves..."
"Yeah, but how can you learn if you don't even try the moves?"
"I... um... well, I don't know how..."
"Rubbish!" You exclaimed, rushing over to the radio and turning it up. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri began to play. You grabbed Donnie's hand, pulling him to the center of the room.
"Okay," you began, "how about we start with... a box step!" You demonstrated the dance move, and Donnie tried to mimic your movement, that is, until he tripped over his own feet. You steadied him, holding back a smile, but Donnie's eyes were cast down.
"See?" He stated, "I'm too clumsy for this."
"Nonsense," you insisted, "We just have to find the right dance style for you." you listened intently to the song playing. "Well, this is a pretty slow song..."
You stepped closer to Donnie, placing his right hand on your waist before taking hold of his other hand and lying your left hand on his shoulder. Donnie was beet red.
"Don't worry," you encouraged, "I'm not gonna bite. Don't think, let the music take control. Just follow my lead, it's easy."
Donnie nodded hesitantly, and you two began to slowly waltz around the room.
You felt the beginning of a blush, and tried to shoo it away. This was nothing. It was just you teaching him how to dance, nothing more.
Donnie finally started to get the hang of things, and soon, you let him begin to lead you. He took your hand and twirled you in a circle, and you laughed as you came back to face him.
"Nice!" You exclaimed as the song faded out, "April won't be able to resist you now!"
Donnie's redness returned, and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"Y/N," he began shyly, "d-did you really need to say that?"
"Hey," you smiled, sitting back in your chair, "That's what friends are for, right?"

So, I know you're probably thinking, why am I helping April and Donnie?!?! Don't worry, you guys will get together soon.
Donnie: *pokes head into room* you should get to bed, Annabeth. It's late.
Me: no! I must finish!
Donnie: whatever you say...
Me: bye!