Dancing In the Rain-Leonardo

The soft pitter patter against your window woke you up instantly. You glanced at your alarm clock: 8:30. Thank goodness it was the weekend. Your attention turned back to the water drops falling against the window, and you grinned. You quickly dressed, pulling on some jeans and boots before throwing on one of your favorite retro-style tshirts and beanie, then grabbing your umbrella and phone before heading up to the roof.

You finally reached the top, breathing in deeply as the refreshing air filled your lungs. You turned on your phone, then stuck it in your back pocket, listening calmly to the music: You And I by Ingrid Michaelson (I'm obsessed with this song right now. Don't judge XD).

You peered out from under the umbrella, smiling brightly at the storm. The tune from your phone made you absolutely ecstatic, and you abandoned the thought of staying dry, dropping the umbrella and swinging your hips to the beat. You caught raindrops on your tongue, cupping your hands to catch more water. You opened your arms wide, feeling your clothes get heavy from the water and not caring at all.

The wind picked up, whipping your h/c hair around your face, but you didn't stop dancing. That is, until you heard something behind you.

"Who's there?" you twirled around to face Leo.

"Whoa," he held his hands up, "Don't shoot! I come in peace!"

You rolled his eyes and hugged him. "Hey, Fearless. Where've you been?"

"Patrol," he replied, "Things have been really busy since Raph got mind-controlled."

You nodded in understanding, and Leo looked around at the storm, before his eyes settled back on you. "Enjoying the weather?"

"Of course," you smiled, "It's my favorite!"

"Why?"

You wrapped your arms around Leo's neck. "Because you asked me out in weather like this."

Leo smiled down at you, and hugged you tightly. "I love the rain too," he whispered in your ear, and your eyes lit up with happiness.

Oh, dear me. I love the rain, and it rained a few days ago, so I thought, 'why not do some chapters on this?' That doesn't mean that I have other ideas, though.

Leo:*steps over* fellow readers, Hamato Annabeth is in need of your help. Please comment below and help your fellow Wattpad fan to continue her story.

Me: o.o Wow, Leo, didn't know you could be so dramatic.

Leo: *sigh* Mikey dared me.

Me: *shouts out of the room* Mikey, thank you for getting Leo to show his dramatic side!

Mikey: Anytime, Annabeth!

Leo: *rolls eyes and walks out*

Me: asta lavista, mah lovelies!