Cuddles- Donatello

You yawned loudly as you willed your eyes to stay open. One more drawing, just one more drawing... you repeated over and over in your head, barely able to hold the pencil upright any longer. Donnie glanced over at you, and put a hand gently on yours, pausing you tedious work.

"You need sleep," he insisted, easing the pencil from your hand.

"No, I'm fine," you maintained stubbornly before having to stifle another yawn.

"No, you're not," Donnie walked you over to your bed, making you lie down, "I'll come by tomorrow."

"Please stay," you whined, sticking your lower lip out and doing your best puppy dog eyes.

Donnie rolled his eyes and smiled, sitting beside you and taking hold of your hand. You pulled him down so that he was lying opposite you, and both of you began to blush. 

"Well, erm, hello..." Donnie mumbled.

"Hey, D," you giggled sleepily, giving him a small kiss. You scooted closer, cuddling up to him and placing a hand on his plastron. Donnie gulped a bit, but he put an arm around you, bringing you closer to him. He pecked you quickly on the cheek, and you smiled sleepily, e/c eyes staring into his brown ones.

"You know," you muttered quietly, "I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you forcing me to sleep."

Donnie grinned softly, "You would be drawing the whole night."

"Oh, yeah, right," you laughed, "Well then, thank you for saving my sanity."

"Anytime, Y/N," Donnie replied, hugging you closer. You felt him loosen, his own arms drooping from sleepiness. You forced an eye open, gazing at your turtle boyfriend. His eyes were already closed, his breaths slow and even.

"Good night, Donnie," you whispered. 

You didn't think he'd reply, but as the two of you drifted off to sleep, Donnie muttered, "Good night, Wise Girl."