Realizing You Like Him- Raphael

You groaned in boredom, leaning your head against your sports bag as you lay on the apartment building floor. Raph looked over from the punching bag. His electric green eyes studied your frustration, and you glanced down, trying to suppress the blush spreading across your face. Gosh, you hated it when you did that.
"Can we do something?" You asked, eyes never leaving the floor.
"Well, you could do something. I'm in the middle of training."
"I meant something fun," you looked back up at Raph. His gaze drifted to the windows overlooking the roof, and a smirk crossed his face.
"Ever gone roof-jumping?" He turned to you.
"Roof-jumping?" You had absolutely no idea what that was, but it sounded awesome. You jumped to your feet, walking over to Raph. "Alright."
"Follow me," Raph instructed, leading you out onto the rooftop. The night air chilled you, sending an exhilarating rush through your body. You watched Raph launch himself across the gap between the buildings. You grinned as he turned to you, gesturing impatiently for you to follow.
You jumped across with ease, landing beside Raph, and he nodded. With that, you both began running and hurdling over obstacles.
Before you knew it, you started trying to race Raph. You quickly turned your head to look at him, and his eyes met yours. He smiled, and your heart stopped. Your brain forgot how to work. You didn't notice the edge of the roof.
"Y/N!" Raph exclaimed as you tripped and began to slip. As you started to free fall, he jumped after you, picking you up into his arms and pulling out his grappling hook, swinging you both through the air.
Raph landed back on the roof, still holding you. You started to see his face match the color of his mask, as he quickly set you down.
"Don't do that!" He scolded you, and your blush returned.
"Sorry," you mumbled, and as you began to run again, thought, what is going on?!
You glanced back over at Raph. Your eyes widened in realization.
Oh no, oh no... I like Raph! This can not be happening!

Oh, snap! That was quick!
Raph: *walks up behind me* what're you doing?!
Me: *scared out of my mind* AHHHH!!! *starts running and trips*
Raph: *catches me* whoa, Annabeth! Calm the heck down!
Me: geez, don't scare me like that!
Raph: and you say you're a demigod...
Me: hey, demigods have a right to be frightened too!
Raph: Sure... *walks out*
Me: *growl* I will see you shortly, my lovelies. First, I have to go teach Raph a lesson.