When You're Upset-Leonardo

You ran into your room, slamming the door and throwing your bag onto your bed, before climbing out of the window and up the fire escape. You withheld the tears threatening to overflow.
As you reached the roof, you stood breathing in the silence. Your day had been horrible. Your ex, Eric, had started to harass you at school.
You're a nobody, Y/N, his words still echoed in your head, I can't believe I used to spend time with you... for fun. You're ugly and worthless and no one could ever love you.
You huffed angrily, trying to push away the painful memories of the day. You pulled your earbuds out of your pocket, trying to drown the degrading voices in your head, when the song Battle Scars by Guy Sebastian and Lupe Fiasco came on.
These battle scars, don't look like they're fading, don't look like they're ever going away, they ain't never gonna change.
You let the dam of salty tears break, sniffling as you quietly sang along to the lyrics, with anguish in your voice.
"I wish you weren't the best, the best I ever had, I wish that the good outweighed the bad. 'Cause it'll never be over, until you tell me it's over."
"Y/N?" You looked up and saw Leo peeking out from behind a skylight. A remnant of a smile quickly faded as he saw you trying to conceal your tears. He rushed over to you, gently pulling the earbuds away from your ears, deep blue eyes full of concern. "What happened?"
"Eric," you replied bitterly, and Leo instantly understood. He pulled you into a tight hug, and you laid your head against his plasteron, sobbing quietly.
"I'll find him," Leo stated, never releasing you from his hug, "I'll track him down and kick his--"
"No," you interrupted, leaning onto Leo's shoulder, "You don't have to do that for me."
"But..." Leo began, "Y/N, he hurt you. And you... you don't want him to pay?"
"What would be the good in that?" You replied, "I'd just be bringing both of us down to his level."
"...Okay," Leo consented, "But if he causes any trouble, I'll beat him to a pulp."
"You're starting to sound like Raph," you joked half heartedly, remembering his stories about his brothers.
"Y/N," Leo pulled back just enough to see your face, "Please don't let anything he says get to you. You're a wonderful person, and you're awesome just the way you are."
You blushed, though you didn't know why. Leo probably was just saying that as a good friend, trying to cheer you up.
"Kim Possible fangirling and all?"
Leo smiled. "Of course!"
"Thank you, Leo," you said, brushing more of your h/c hair out of your face and under your beanie.
"Hey," he replied, "That's what friends are for."

Oh. My. Glob. Bittersweetness is so... well... bittersweet!
Leo: wow, how long did it take you to come up with that?
Me: Actually Leo, I took all week to come up with that. *fake tearful sniffle*
Leo: o.o
Me: NOT! I got you good, bro!
Leo: grrr.
Me: bye my lovelies!
Leo: *chasing me around room* you're gonna get it, Annabeth!