Hearing You Sing- Michelangelo

I sighed as I finished another level on Mario Kart, hitting the pause button and laying upside down on the couch, my feet in the air, my hair falling into my face.

"So... bored...," I mumbled, trying to think of what else to do. I glanced around the lair for a moment. Leo was meditating with L/G and Splinter, D/G and Donnie were together in the lab, and R/G and Raph had gone roof-jumping. Mikey had left for the skate park, which I'd opted out of, given my unfortunate history with a skateboard.

I pulled out my phone, walking to the center of the living room as I found a random playlist, laying it down on the floor as I waited for a song to start. I grinned at the tune that began to play. I popped and locked to the intro music, trying out a new dance routine as I sang softly, quietly so no one would hear.

"Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins,
Baby, I'm dying for another taste,
And every night my mind is running around her,
Thunder's getting louder and louder..."

I swung my hips in a circle, leading into the chorus... I hadn't realized how loud my voice was getting.

"Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle,
I can't let you go now that I got it,
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love,
Baby, your electric love, your electric love..."

"Y/N!"

I jumped, turning to see Mikey, a huge smile plastered on his face, his skateboard in hand.

"O-oh... H-Hey Mikey..." I clasped my hands behind my back, a blush already on my face.

"Now I know you're going to Broadway," he stated as he threw his board onto the couch and ran over to me, "You're great at dancing AND singing!"

My face only reddened, as I beamed a little proudly, "Nah... really?"

Mikey wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and twirling me in a circle, making me giggle. He finally set me down, pecking me on the lips.

"Of course, m'lady."

I FINISHED THIS SET OF CHAPTERS!!! OH YEAH!!! *starts doing my happy dance*

Mikey: woo hoo! *starts dancing with me*

Me: ...do you even know why we're dancing?

Mikey: Nope!

Me: *rolls my eyes* anyways, my lovelies, prepare for another plot twist. I know, I'm devious. And I LOVE IT! SEE YA!

(Song: Electric Love by the Borns)

(Also, I'm now seeing how sucky these pictures are, so...😳😅😁)