Next Top Model - Raphael

"Raph!" I shouted as I walked by the dojo, "Get your shell out here."

"What?" He replied a bit irritably as he trudged out, dripping in sweat and - frankly - smelling terrible.

"Whoa whoa whoa," I held out a hand to keep him at a distance, "No ruining my dress with your stink sweat, mister."

"...Dress? As in clothes? As in fashion?" Raph wrinkled his nose, "Yikes."

I rolled my eyes at him, carefully taking his hand and leading him to the couch, gently pushing him down.

"You. Wait here," I ordered, gesturing in the general area of the couch, "I'll be back. And then you'll tell me what you think of my new outfit."

Raph huffed, giving me a sarcastic salute, "Sure thing, General. Should I sweep the floor and drop and give you 50 too?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just stay put and I'll be back in a second."

I strutted confidently out of the bathroom, sporting my black, form fitting sheer dress and matching combat boots. I walked over to Raph, who looked frozen in shock.

"Alright," I stated, fixing the tight-ish bodice on my dress, "Just tell me what you think and you can go back to working out."

He slowly stood up, walking closer to me and placing his hands on my hips, pulling me to him and making me blush.

"You," He said with a smirk, "Look incredibly sexy."

My eyes widened slightly, "R-really?"

"Why would I lie to you about how great you look?" He kissed the top of my head.

I blushed even more, accidentally switching to my alternate form in nervousness. And my alternate form... well, let's just say I had a MUCH bigger chest than I usually did.

Raph pulled back a little in surprise, his eyes flicking to the low neckline of my dress. I gasped in realization, swatting him away and turning around quickly to head back to the bathroom, flustered as I shouted over my shoulder, "Eyes up, Sergeant!"

He held back a small laugh, "Whatever you say, Beautiful."