When You're Upset-Raphael

You chucked your sports bag against the wall, locking the huge door of the apartment building. You let out a loud cry of anger, before walking to the punching bag you'd set up a few weeks ago, and beginning to pound the you-know-what out of it. You were still reeling from your argument with your mom.
*flashback*
"I can't believe you're blaming this on me!" You screamed at your mother.
"Who else can it blame it on, Y/N?!" Your mom shouted, slamming the report card on the counter and making you wince.
"Yourself!" You cried, "You've been away so much, I barely even see you anymore!"
"That is no excuse to fail a class, young lady!" Your mother retorted, "If you would have gotten into the Junior Olympics, maybe I--"
"Oh, don't even start with the big disappointment with the Junior Olympics! Get over it already! I didn't make the team, big whoop!"
"That team would've set your whole career up in soccer!"
"Mom!" You cried, throwing your hands into the air, "Just because you were a huge soccer star, doesn't automatically mean that I will be the same! And look at you now. You're washed up and desperately looking for something to do with your life."
"Well, at least I was halfway through life when I got washed up! You're only 15, and your life is going absolutely nowhere!"
You gasped, and your mother covered her mouth. "...Y/N," she tried to apologize, "I didn't mean--"
"DON'T!" You shouted, grabbing your sports bag and heading for the door, "Just don't. If I'm such a disappointment, maybe I should just leave!"
You knew you'd have to return sometime, but at the moment, you didn't care. You stormed out, leaving your mom almost in tears.
*end of flashback*
"Y/N!" You were pulled out of your thoughts by Raph's shouting, "What the shell are you doing?!"
You looked down at your knuckles, now bloodied from endless pummeling. You didn't feel anything, or at least you didn't want to feel anything, so you just started punching even harder.
"Y/N! Y/N, stop!" You felt arms wrap around you, pulling you away from the punching bag.
"Lemme go!" You cried, your eyes starting to well up with tears as Raph released you. You turned your back to him so he wouldn't see.
"Y/N," Raph said, putting a hand on your shoulder, "Look at me. Why were you doing that?"
You looked over your shoulder, an angry tear falling down your cheek. Raph's green eyes widened, and you expected him to frown and walk away. He surprised you. Raph turned you around and wrapped his arms around you, roughly taking you into a hug.
You sniffed, squeezing your eyes shut as more tears forced their way out. You both stood there for a while, not saying anything. You finally pulled out of the hug, wiping your running mascara away and looking at Raph.
"Thanks," you muttered, "...You're a good friend, Raph."
Raph smiled... not a sarcastic smirk, but a genuine smile, and went over to your disheveled sports bag, where he pulled out your soccer ball.
"Wanna play?" He asked, dribbling up to you and passing the ball.
"Sure," you replied, and the whole time you played, you had a faint smile on your face.

Whoa, who knew Raph could be a softie?
Raph: I'm not soft! You're the emotional wreck, not me!
Me: hey, I didn't mean it in a bad way! It's nice to see you not wanting to punch something all the time.
Raph:...Still, I am not a softie.
Me: geez, don't take it so seriously. I still have my awesome author powers, you know. If I wanted, I could make you the nicest person on this living earth.
Raph: n-no, don't do it!
Me: that's what I thought. Good bye my lovelies!