The One With Closer And Closer

David had never been more glad to exit a car than he was tonight, thankful for the darkness which disguised his obviously tented shorts away from TJ's eyes as he made the short journey to the house. Jen had stuck to her side of the deal and had not let her fingers do any danger zone dancing. David however, had been unable to stop his hand from sneaking down the back of her shorts as she had leaned into him for several prolonged and sensual kissing sessions, resulting in the sizeable bulge he was trying to hide from view right now as he followed Jen through the front entrance, shutting the door behind him and letting out a long sigh of relief. "Thank God we're finally home" he said urgently into the back of her head as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

Jen wriggled herself around in his embrace so that she was face to face with him, placing her finger on her lips as she did so. "Shhhhhhh" she whispered, "I don't want the dogs to hear us yet..." She gestured downward towards his groin, "... and I don't think this can wait any longer."

She quietly kicked off her flip flops as David removed his trainers, took his hand and pulled him through to the large lounge. She hadn't turned on any lights so the house was lit entirely by the moon and the glow from the mood lights out on the lengthy terrace. She weaved her way through the room to a solid grey sofa that was scattered with various cosy cushions, sat herself down and encouraged him to sit next to her. "So you said I can do anything I like right?" she said quietly.

"I'm totally in your hands" he replied, completely clueless as to what she was thinking.

"Funny you should say that..." Jen giggled, "So, I want you to pretend we're back in the car, that we're sat together on the back seat like we were only a few minutes ago, and that we're not alone so you have to be quiet okay?"

"Mmmm okay" he said, his face a mixture of intrigue and lust.

"Now I think we left off somewhere about here..." she continued, taking his hand and placing it on her ass as she leaned up and they sank back into a deep, relentless kiss, her tongue instantly taking up residence in his mouth as his fingers groped beneath her shorts once again. She began a familiar and insistent dance from his knee to his upper thigh, slipping beneath the crisp fabric of his navy blue shorts that were straining to contain him. Within seconds she had him firmly in her grasp, feeling her way up and down his full, swollen length that was still cloaked in soft underwear. After a few moments of caressing and massaging she withdrew her hand from up the leg of his shorts, deftly undid the button and slid down the zip before delving her hand inside his boxers, pushing the fabric away and finally giving him the freedom he had been craving. Mouths still locked together in an intense and passionate kiss, she wrapped her hand firmly around his proudly hard tool and began stroking and massaging, her insistent fingers varying the pressure and speed as she alternated between up and down, and twisting round and round as if trying to remove the top off a bottle of soda.

"You have no idea how good that feels" he murmured into the darkness as their lips broke apart, "I'm so close already."

"I can tell" she whispered back, tracing her finger over his tip which was already moist and became even more so with her expert attention as she fisted her hand around him again and began to squeeze and pump, paying particular attention to the bulbous head which was weeping with pleasure. She studied his body language as her hand continued the relentless pressure, varying the speeds and angles slightly and noting what worked best for him from the guttural deep breaths that were elicited from the back of his throat as she found the right combination time after time after time.

His eyes kept moving from her gaze down to her hard working hand and back again, his lips finding hers for frequent short kisses before he had to stop and simply bask in the glorious sensations she was treating him to. His breathing was getting shallower and noisier and he couldn't keep still as she brought him closer and closer to his climax. He could feel the eruption building deep inside as she increased the speed and pressure even more, her fist massaging and urging him on. He took a deep breath and held it for what seemed like an age as the rush begun to take over. He lost himself in her eyes as the surge of euphoric pleasure overwhelmed him and he released a deep, loud groan. At the exact same time, his wildly throbbing member ejected its hot, sticky contents with force all over his top, his shorts and Jen's hand which continued to milk the last drops of gratification from him for a few long, incredibly intense seconds.