That's On Holidays🍁

(Lee know singing Dancin fool from Copacabana is my new favourite thing to imagine)

I wasn't doing well when Hyunjin showed up.

Felix couldn't do much more. He just tried to get me to breath properly. It worked but I was hysterically crying now.

Hyunjin came over to me with Felix after he let him into our dorm.

"Hyung" He sounded calm and squatted down beside me. "come on, get up" He took my arm and I followed his words and got up.

I completely fell into his arms, too tired from crying and feeling way too lightheaded.

Felix stood aside worried. "Lix, can you get him some water" Hyunjin said and sat me down on the kitchen chair. I managed to stop crying now, from getting off the floor to hearing a simple conversation between my friends had distracted me.

Hyunjin rested his hand on top of mine and softly stroked the back of it.

"Have this" Felix places the water on the table and Hyunjin made me take a sip. Feeling the coldness of the water in my mouth made me less tired and somehow functional again.

I sighed as I gulped again. Felix sat down on the other chair. I could feel him watching me.

"How are you feeling?" Hyunjin asked calmly. I shrugged. "Like nothing" I choked out. I felt like nothing.

I was desperately wanting to feel something but I felt like nothing. It's random how my brain works and makes me feel.

Hyunjin hummed. "That's okay" I knew it wasn't. He knew it wasn't. Felix chimed in. "We're here for you" He said. "Remember that"

I glanced over at him and gave him a nod. "Yeah" I mumbled. Despite their efforts to remind me of that, I always felt alone. Some days worse than others.

Lately I hadn't felt like that. Not only with Felix, Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin but with Jisung. I never felt alone when I was with them but now I felt alone again.

I felt like everything that Minhee had told me was a lie.

Felix got up and wandered around in the kitchen for a moment before pulling out a box and placing it on the table. He pulled the lid off. "Cookies?"

His cinnamon Cookies he made at the start of the semester. I took one and slowly ate it. Felix's cookies were always full of love, like somehow they were and they genuinely made me feel better.

"Thanks" I said and he smiled. "Take them all" He pushed the box over. Hyunjin took one of the cookies too. "These are really good"

I watched Felix turn a bright shade of red. "What? Oh thanks" He mumbled. Hyunjin smiled and turned back to me. "Was this because of your sister?" He asked.

A sudden question but I had the urge to answer. "Yeah" I replied. Hyunjin hummed "Maybe it was a bad idea to give you her number"

"No it wasn't"

"Oh" Hyunjin let out. Felix frowned. "She seemed really scared when I picked up your phone" I glanced over. ".. How so?"

"She kept asking me if you were okay... I didn't know who it was until she said she was your sister and I was like Minhee?" He explained. "She hung up suddenly" He ended with a shrug.

Hyunjin bit his lip. "That's odd" He sighed.
I shook my head. "My parents could have heard her talking to Me" I sounded drained. I was surprised myself.

Hyunjin and Felix both looked concerned now. "Minho Hyung.. Are your parents.. That bad?" Hyunjin asked. Felix couldn't even speak but he was thinking the same thing.

"Maybe" I replied not wanting to give a full answer. "Maybe?" Hyunjin repeated. "So they are then" He folded his arms saying this.

I ended up feeling myself nod. Felix covered his mouth a little. "What do they do to you?" Hyunjin was getting mad but he was still relatively calm.

"Verbal abuse?" I thought aloud. Hyunjin and Felix didn't say anything. "Yeah, a lot of verbal stuff... Sometimes physical but that's on holidays"

I heard Felix gasp. I looked over at him and judging from their looks, my family life was not normal. Judging from how horrified they looked made me realise what I just said.

I had just admitted for the first time in my life that I was abused by my parents. I felt so mentally drained I seemed to not care as much as I thought I would.

"Hyung... That's-"

"Not normal?" I finished Hyunjin's sentence
Felix was shaking his head. "No... That can't be... Right... No"

I looked at him. He looked so horrified to hear that someone he knew was being abused that he didn't want to believe it. I almost felt guilty for telling them both.

"It's been like that for years" I stared at him. Felix looked at me with sad eyes. "Years?" He asked. Hyunjin also was shocked.

"I'm used to it" I shrugged. Felix let out an airy laugh of disbelief "That's not something to be used to!"

I hummed unbothered. This conversation was just depressing me if I'm honest.

I got up. "I'm going to bed now" I mumbled. Felix wanted me to wait but Hyunjin stopped him. "Alright" He smiled.

"Have fun while I sleep, but not too much fun I'm in the room next door" I said before leaving. The face on Felix was priceless, he was extremely flustered. I got him back on that one.

But god I never felt so drained in my life ever.

+. - +.-.+.-+.-+.-

Heyyyy

How are we doing! Hope you're doing well xx

Lads I don't want to do today like I just wanna chill in my room but no😴😭

Anyslay keep slaying xoxo