Date🍁

Since we decided to go on a date very randomly and also start dating.. Very suddenly, we sat together contemplating ideas.

We decided on going to a movie. Basic I know but really we couldn't think of anything else.

We were walking to the cinema when Jisung started laughing. "Nah we legit could have went to the park for a picnic" He said.

I shrugged. "And ditch our entire movie nights?" I folded my arms. Jisung chuckled. "Our movie nights have nothing on one movie in a cinema"

He was indeed stating facts.

We walked into the cinema and went to get our tickets. We went to a machine to do this as actually asking people for tickets was just much more effort than asking for food.

Then we went to the counter to get food. I ordered a large popcorn and cola. Jisung ordered pretty much the same with a packet of candy along with it.

We were slightly early. Now our choice of film you could say was stupid for a date but like did we give a fuck? Not really.

Sing 2 was what we picked. Top class entertainment. Singing animals try to make it famous on Broadway like come on is there anything better than that?

Maybe Jisung-

We sat down in our seats. Surprisingly no one was really in the room apart from some kids down at the front. We got seats at the back.

Jisung kept saying we could kiss during the film. My excuse was so I could fall asleep in peace.

Then I remembered this was a date and it would be rather shitty if I fell asleep on a date.

The lights dimmed. "I'm so excited!" Jisung said quietly. I nodded "Singing animals let's go!" I exclaimed making Jisung laugh.

The movie began with a song obviously and so we got comfortable in our seats. The seats could recline back so we could lie down if we wanted to.

I did eventually since no one was behind us. Jisung did too. He looked at me. "This is really funny" I don't know if he was talking about the chairs or the movie but I hummed anyway. "Yeah"

Half way into the movie since it got to the climax of the whole thing so I assumed that was halfway.

Jisung held my hand in his out of nowhere. I read about movie dates and this always happens so like that wasn't a surprise.

What surprised me was when he threw popcorn on my face. I jolted up in my seat and looked at him. "What the fuck?" I laughed a little.

He hushed me for being so loud but I could see he was laughing too. I picked up some of my popcorn and threw it at him.

He actually caught some in his mouth which made me slightly annoyed that he just ate my popcorn. He chuckled.

He leaned in close to me. "I wanna kiss you" he whispered. I got really flustered from this because he sounded so suductive.

"But if I do then I might miss you babe-" I sang. Jisung snorted and leaned onto my chest from laughter.

"You're so stupid" He poked my cheek.

+. - +.-

We did end up chatting for the rest of the movie. Despite Jisung's attempts to kiss me he failed as I found that kissing in the cinema was too cliché for me. And because it was a kids movie with kids present.

Now we were walking hand in hand to McDonald's. Because why not? It's ideal.

We ordered at the self order machines because we were both not in the mood to socialise with others. We got our food and sat down at a seat.