Epilogue: Leviathan

(AN: This chapter is shorter than I would have liked. I'm so used to writing 5k chapters I hate it when I reach under 4.5, but here it is. The Epilogue to hopefully hold you over and hype you up for series 12.

Also shout out to my new Friend A_Lesbian_Disaster, we had a conversation and through great negotiations, I was convinced to post early.)

The movie was long and tiresome and I couldn't help but fall asleep on the Doctor's shoulder. "(Y/n)? Come on it's time for bed." She called trying to wake me from my slumber.

"Carry me." I grumbled sleepily. I was partially awake now but I didn't want to move.

"Fine." I heard her say, and I could tell by her tone of voice she was smiling. What I didn't like was the fact that in order for her to pick me up she had to pull away from me first. I cracked my eyes open softly and yawned before I felt her pick me up. I held onto her tightly and leaned into her heavily. As she began walking I fell neck to sleep with ease.
_________________

"I can't do this." I said shaking my head. "I can't." I looked at the full body mirror. The white dress touching the floor. It was beautiful. Intricate details sewn into the fabric, white beading giving it texture. "This is to much."

"Will you stop complaining?" Martha said pulling my hair out of my face. "You're getting married today. You are marrying the Doctor." She said excitedly.

"I still can't believe we fought over him." I chuckled looking Martha in the eye through our reflections. She shook her head and smiled up at me.

"He was yours, he was always yours. I just didn't see it." She replied fixing a part of my dress. "You can do this." She said reassuringly.

The doors opened and in walked Sarah Jane in a navy blue dress. "Right, everyone is ready."

"She's getting cold feet." Martha said moving to stand next to me. She also wore a navy blue dress and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I can't." I shook my head looking at both women. "I'm more terrified than I've ever been. Give me a stare down with a Dalek any day." I called and they laughed.

"Yes you can." Sarah said with a nod. "Are you really going to leave the Doctor out there all alone?"

"No! Of course not!" I said in protest.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Martha asked and I smiled taking a step towards the doors.

I nodded to both of them and they smiled walking out to get Jack. My family and I were estranged, so I asked Jack to give me away. He practically jumped at the chance. "Woah, you look hot."

"Shut up." I chuckled shaking my head. I watched as he walked in and I looked over his black suit. "You don't look bad yourself."

"I was hoping you would say that." He teased and I gave him a pointed look. "Ready?"

"No, but fuck it, right?"

"That's my girl!" He smirked offering me his arm. I took it and the doors opened. Everyone was standing looking at me as I walked down the aisle. I grew nervous and my heart raced with adrenaline. What if I mess up? What if I get to scared? What if I fall? What if— my mind stopped racing when I saw the Doctor there with the biggest grin on his face. He traded his usual pin stripped suit for a tux and he couldn't take his eyes off me. As soon as I saw him, there was a new pep in my step. Jack smiled as it was now his turn to keep up with me. When I got to the alter Jack pulled away and I stood across from the Doctor.