Chapter Five: Spies, Spies Everywhere

(AN: happy New Year's Eve everyone! I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow, I'm nearly done with Tesla and I have a few original chapters planned... should be fun, should be angsty. Little bit dark... but that's what we're here for right?)

"Doctor?" I muttered as I opened my eyes.

"I'm here." She replied running a hand through my hair. "Sleep well?"

"Not as much as I would have liked." I said before yawning. I leaned into her, resting my head on her shoulder. I rested my hand on her other shoulder and played with her hair. "What time is it?" I asked doing another slow blink.

"A little past 6." She said lowly. "Come on its time to get up." She leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"5 more minutes?" I asked and she chuckled.

"You always want 5 more minutes."

I let out a huff of air, wide awake now. "Well, it was worth a try." I said before sitting up straight. I stretched my arms and I hard my shoulder pop. "Next time, can we take the floor?"

"Next time you can be on the bottom." The Doctor called making to stand up. I got off her lap and took a step back so she could stand and stretch.

I smirked at her before leaning in and saying. "If that's what you want, but I for one would make for an excellent top don't you think?" I pulled away and watched as her face went from confusion to realization.

"(Y/N)!" She whisper shouted face going slightly flush. I leaned in and kissed her lightly causing her to blush more.

"You are so cute when your face gets flushed like that."
__________________

"You chose to exile yourself here?" Graham ask as I took an open seat next to him. O brought two mugs to the table and offered them. I shook my head and he kept it for himself.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Ta. Thanks." Graham said picking up his mug. "You ever get lonely?"

"Not all the time." O replied with a small smile. "My wife and I are very close, but she has to take long trips away on occasions, but it's for the best."

"I've heard about your wife." I said leaning back in my chair. "She's a spy too isn't she?"

"Yes, well, ex spy. She quit her job with the CIA last week." He said with a nod. "They won't let her go until she's been properly debriefed, she's not supposed to be back for another couple of days."

"A spy and a spy. I don't know how you managed that." I shook my head.

"How did you make it work with the Doctor?" He asked and I rose my eyebrow at him. "I have a whole self dedicated to the Doctor, wherever she goes you go. It wasn't hard to figure out." I began to nervously play with my wedding rings as he spoke. There was something about him that didn't seem right to me and I couldn't quite place it. "You don't remember me do you?" He asked and I paused looking him over. Should I? As far as I know I haven't seen him before. "Our paths crossed briefly when the Doctor was a man."

Graham practically spat out his tea. "When she was a what?"

"Has she never mentioned that?" O asked in surprise.

"Oh we have, plenty of times. They just don't take us seriously." I said with a smile.

"I thought you were both joking." He said and I shook my head. I pulled out my phone and looked back at some of the pictures.

"Here, that's the Doctor and I when we went Utah." I showed him a picture of the Doctor and I laying on a blanket together. I was leaning into his chest and he had an arm around me. Hair flopped to the side, smile on his face, bow tie perfect as always. I had asked Amy to take a picture of us. This was a few moments before the astronaut fiasco. I nearly killed the Doctor myself for that.