Next Book Cover

So I've been working on this for a while... yes I did draw it, I'm a digital artist, tis what I do.

Currently I have 13 1/2 chapters of series 12 written, and I'm going as fast as I can. But it is Christmas, well nearly, so I figured I'd give you a treat of the next book cover. Instead of making a separate book, I'll just add it on here in this one, but I did make a cover for it. The only thing I'm lacking is a name for this series, and hopefully, possibly, you might be able to guess some of my plot, or idea I was going for by the cover. (And some of the newer chapters in my one shot book. Hint hint.)

Here you go, don't judge me to harshly... or do I don't care, I literally over criticize my art all the time, but this is how I make a living.

 or do I don't care, I literally over criticize my art all the time, but this is how I make a living

100% a half and half picture. I couldn't resist, I saw Jodie in this one pose for a photo shoot in costume and I couldn't help myself. It was perfect for a half and half like this. (I'll admit I don't usually do this, but I have this as my phone background lol, is that cringe? Using your own art as a background?)

For those of you that didn't guess it, or just don't care to.. it is the Valeyard. Yes, yes, I'm doing a Valeyard subplot in the next one. I mean why not? The Doctor is already dealing with an identity crisis right? AND you can't tell me that 13 being so cheery and happy wasn't suspicious some of the time right? I mean she's got a dark streak in her.. I'm not gonna go into detail and present evidence... thats for later in the book 👀

But here's the cover art, it took me about 26 1/2 hours to do, I hope you enjoy it lol.

(If you would like to use it for a phone background feel free, but nothing else unless you ask me for permission. I have other art too, if you want to check it out I might make an art book on Wattpad and post my pictures there if enough people are interested.)