🌻³

Xavier opens the door to his condo and he's welcomed by the smell of freshly cooked food and baked goods. He smiles when he saw Benedict place the serving dishes on the table.

"Hey hey"

Benedict smiled at him and before they could hug, the smell of Xavier's cologne made him gag and run off to the bathroom. Xavier frowned and followed behind.

"Benny? Are you alright?" He asks, he could hear Benedict's groans and dry heaving.

The door opens and Xavier puts his hand on his boyfriend's forehead.

"You have a fever. We should take you to the hospital"

"But dinnner"

"It can wait. Let's go"

═───────◇───────═

Skye picks Sam up and they head downstairs where Prince was waiting with a diaper bag along with a potty seat. They were both wearing casual clothes and Sam was in his spiderman onesie.

"We're all set"

Prince nods and they head out, four guards coming along with them. Skye opened the back seat and buckled Sam up in the car seat before getting in the passenger side. Prince starts the range rover sport up and they head out, one car infront and one behind theirs.

"I'm so excited for Benedict. He's been looking forward to this" Skye says.

"I know right. He and Xavier will make great dads. Speaking of Dads.....do you think we should have another child?"

The question took Skye by surprise. He looks over at Prince.

"Are you sure?"

"I mean why not. We can take care of the kids, Sam will have a sibling and the family will grow even more"

They were fair points. But Skye is still recovering from Sam's birth, especially the breastfeeding part. Plus Skye was told he'll only have one child.

"How about this. When Sam is five, we can try for another baby. If we get pregnant now or tomorrow that's also fine so we won't need to be in birth control"

"Okay, we can do that"

Skye looks back at the sleeping toddler in the backseat and he smiles. Maybe another baby wouldn't be that bad.

═───────◇───────═

"He's fine. Just a little fever that's all"

"And the throwing up?"

"Well....he's pregnant so it's bound to happen. Especially if there are certain triggers"

Xavier nods and Benedict gives him a smile.

"See, we're fine. Can we go now?"

"Alright"

They go out of the room and Xavier holds Benedict's hand.

"You don't have to worry about me Xavier. We will be just fine"

Xavier nods. Maybe he was a little overdramatic. From now on he'll make sure to enjoy every moment until their baby arrives.

"We should hurry up, the family is probably arriving"

═───────◇───────═

Prince carries a sleeping Sam over his shoulder, covering him with a fleece blanket. Skye was walking behind carrying the baby bag.  The few people in the lobby bowed their heads to them and then went ahead and took pictures.