🌻⁹

Xavier received a kiss on the cheek, followed by a light tap on his chest. He looks up from his baby guide book and finds Benedict wearing furry bunny ears. He stands up and Benedict giggled before pulling him by the collar of his t-shirt.

They reach the bedroom and Benedict pushes Xavier on the bed and locks the door. Xavier watched in awe as Benedict took off his sweatpants, revealing a latex thong that didn't even bother to hide the man's erect cock.

Benedict takes off his vest and tosses it across the room. He crawls on the bed, hands going up Xavier's legs. He teases him with a gentle rub along his member, coming face to face with him.

"Hey there"

Xavier smirked.

"Hi"

Benedict leans forward and their lips meet for a soft kiss. Xavier's hands go up Benedict's back and he moans into the kiss once he felt Benedict's hand up inside his gym shorts.

"Do you want me?" Benedict whispers, tongue swiping over Xavier's earlobe making the man shudder.

"You know I do" Xavier responds. Benedict pulled away and pulled down Xavier's shorts, licking his lips once he saw the man's hard member plop out, the tip glistening with pre-cum.

Xavier moans loudly, feeling Benedict's warm and wet mouth around his tip, he closes his eyes, hands gripping the sheets as Benedict took him all the way, the tighteness of his throat made the shaft in the man's mouth pulsate now and then.

"That feels so good baby" Xavier breathed out as Benedict bobbed his head along the length of his cock.

Benedict goes faster, feeling his eyes sting with unshed tears of pleasure. He pulls away, taking a deep breath and Xavier pulled him close, kissing him ever so gently.

They switch positions, Benedict now laying in bed underneath Xavier's strong hold. Xavier kisses him on the chest, going down on him.

"Mmmh, yes" Benedict moans, arching his back as Xavier took him in his mouth, tongue swirling around his tip.

Xavier gags and pulls away, spreading Benedict's legs. Benedict blushed when Xavier pulled the thong to the side.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

He slowy pushes in and Benedict whimpers for a few seconds before he moaned. He gasps when Xavier went all the way, he swore he saw his stomach bulge a little.

Xavier moans as he begins to move, hands holding Benedict's hands down to the side.

"Yes baby right there! Yes!"

He goes faster, their moans in sync as he did so. Benedict felt himself cum as Xavier's tip brushed against his prostate a few times. His toes curl as Xavier's thrusts stopped and he feels himself getting filled up with Xavier's essence.

Xavier gives him a kiss and slowly pulls out making Benedict moan.

"When are we supposed to stop having sex?"

Benedict shrugged.

"6 months?"

═───────◇───────═

The following day, Skye and little Sam were in a car going to a kindergarten school interview. Prince had wanted Sam to start at age four like he did but Skye had insisted that they could atleast give Sam an experience in a normal school. Even if it was just for a day.

"Toys! Toys! Toys!"

Skye laughed softly.

"Toys after school Sammy. Okay?"

Sam pouted.

"Okay. I want firetruck"

"Alright. I'll get you a big red firetruck"

The car stopped in a parking lot. Skye looked around and saw kids and their parents roaming around the school premises.

The driver opens the door and takes out an umbrella, Skye picks Sam up and steps out of the car.

They make their way inside the main building and everyone stopped in their tracks and gave their Queen a curtsey and a bow.

"Your Majesty. How may we help you?"

Skye smiled at them.

"We're looking for potential kindergarten schools to enroll Sam here. This is our first stop"

A young man stepped forward, face beaming with a wide smile.

"We're so glad his majesty came here first. I'd be honoured to give you a tour"

"Of course"

They walk out. The guards walking in front and behind Skye and the young prince.

"These are the classrooms. The teachers have teaching aids that will help the pupils to understand more. For alphabets, there are manila cut out alphabets to help out and so on"

"What about for kids that are being weaned?"

"In that case His Majesty can enroll for a program where the child attends class with their mother"

"Oh....I had thought you'd give me a side eye and judge me for breastfeeding my two year old"

The young man shook his head.

"People raise their kids however they want. Who are we to judge. What we do here is to provide a safe environment where a child can learn"

Skye nodded. Sam was getting a little fussy so he let the prince walk, holding his hand along the way.

They reach outside and Skye was taken aback by the situation. Parents playing mind stimulating games with their kids.

"So this is the playground, all kids and parents can interact, make friends and still have their mind occupied by these stimulating games."

"I see....so tell me, how do I enroll?"

The man smiled.

"Follow me to my office"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan was in his car driving to the mall. His printer had ran out of ink so he went to buy some. Benedict was back at the café so he figured he'd take a day off.

He parks the car and gets out, locking it and heads inside the shopping complex. He makes a beeline for the tech store as he was practically a regular customer.

His phone vibrates and he looks at the screen.

Corey- We're going to bump on each other 😱

He chuckles.

Jonathan- yeah right

Just as he sent the text, he bumped into someone, he was about to fall but a pair of arms held him up. He looks up and saw Corey who had a smug smile on his face.

"Told you"

Jonathan was too stunned to speak. He steadies himself up and sighs.

"You could've avoided that you know" he said and Corey nodded.

"True but how I would've made my move like that?"

Jonathan rolled his eyes yet his face was crimson. He sighs.

"Why aren't you at work?"

"Benedict told me to grab extra cupcake cups so here I am. What about you?"

"I need ink for my printer"

"Cool. So do you want to hang out? Grab a coffee? I owe you since I was the one who bumped into you"

Jonathan sighed. Corey was definitely making a move and he vowed to go with the flow of life so why not go with him.

"Alright. But you're paying"

Corey smiled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way"