🌻⁴⁷

Benedict and Xavier smiled happily once the realtor signed the title deed and handed it to them.

"Please sign at the bottom left"

Xavier signed first and Benedict second. The realtor takes the form back and types into her computer and gave them a smile.

"Congratulations, you are now home owners" she says as she handed them the house keys.

Benedict felt like giving the sun a high five. They grab the keys and their documents and walk out of the office. Xavier smiled and waved the envelope.

"Home owners"

Benedict giggled.

"Can we move in? We can have a home warming party after we decorate it"

"Of course. We'll hire some movers to help us. By evening we'll be having dinner in....our home"

"I can't wait!"

They get in the car and Benedict sighed happily, he rubs his stomach gently. Life was looking up.

As they drive away a figure watched from a distance, eyes glaring with fury.

═───────◇───────═

"Dada?"

"Yes honey?"

"Poopoo"

Skye quickly grabbed the toddler and rushed up the stairs. He reaches Sam's bathroom and set the toddler down on the potty seat attached to the toilet bowl.

"Ready to go?" He asked and Sam grinned at him. Skye sighed in relief, potty training was hard!

"Done!"

"Good job honey. We should call daddy after this" Skye says as he cleaned the toddler up.

"Dada why....why is your hair so big?"

Skye glances at the mirror and almost laughed, it was too humid so his hair was frizzy.

"Because I'm a big person" he responds and Sam nodded.

They go down the stairs and they find Liam patiently waiting.

"Mr Liam, anything the matter?"

"No your Highness. The Prime minister called, requesting an audience with you"

Skye frowned. Why would Lady Portia want to meet him? Is it because of the hospital incident? He sighed.

"Call my mother to babysit, I'll go get ready."

Liam nods and walked away. Skye kneeled down to face his son.

"Honey I have to do some work. Grandma Sarah will be here to play with you"

"Nooo I come with you"

He sighed. He was too tired to even argue with the toddler.

"Alright, let's go get ready"

Since Sam was a crowned Prince, the toddler had already been gifted a coronet and a sash by the state. Skye dressed Sam up in a green velour dior baby suit. He laughed when Sam tucked his shirt. He then places the sash over the toddler's shoulder and secured it with bobby pins.

"You look so cute"

"I cute!"

"Yes you are!"

He takes down the two pigtails and brushed up the curly hair before placing a simple gold fleur-de-lis coronet. It wasn't heavy as the normal crown so Skye was relieved about that.