🌻⁹²

By morning, the trending topic was Skye. Benedict could not believe that somone taking a simple nap can have a whole country in a frenzy.

"Queen Skye pregnant with baby number 2? Will the royal family have a Prince Royal or a Princess Royal?" He read the article title aloud.

Xavier shook his head. This is the lifestyle he was talking about when he was asked to be Sam's guardian.

"I think they're reaching on this one. If Skye was pregnant, he'd tell his family first"

"Right. But Prince suspected he was pregnant" Benedict whispers.

"Why are you whispering?" Xavier asked.

"In case the reporters are listening in"

"Bunny....just go get ready for shopping"

"Fine. But you will regret not knowing all of this"

"I prefer the source thanks"

Benedict stuck his tongue out at him before going up the stairs. Xavier chuckled, shaking his head.

"What a cutie"

═───────◇───────═

"Holy shit"

"I know right"

They looked each other in the eyes before they embraced each other. Skye sighed in relief. Prince glanced at the positive pregnancy test that was on the bathroom sink and smiled.

"See, IVF wasn't necessary. We did this one our own"

Skye laughed and pulled way.

"Let's tell Sam"

"Alright"

Prince opened the bedroom door and noticed that the two palace gaurds who normally guard their room were holding pink roses.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Well we read that His Majesty the Queen is pregnant so we want to give these to him. As a sign of all palace staff that he we wish him a healthy pregnancy"

Skye smiled and took the roses, sniffing them before he laughed.

"They're plastic. But thank you all, I appreciate it"

They enter Sam's room and the toddler had just woken up, blonde curly hair in a messy shape. Skye knelt down beside the small bed, the frame was golden and it had posts on all corners that held up a white mosquito net.

"Sammy, Daddy and I have something to tell you"

"Okay"

Prince smiled and sat down on the rocking chair on the left side of the bed.

"Dada and I are having a baby and that baby will be your sister or brother"

"..."

Skye looked at Prince in worry, then Sam spoke up.

"Can I see baby now?"

"Well....the baby needs to grow before meeting you" Skye says.

"....can I draw baby a picture?"

"Of course. The baby will bring it when they arrive"

"Okay"

Skye and Prince share a look. Was it that easy?

"Alright Sammy, let's get you ready for breakfast"

═───────◇───────═

FreeEdward28 sent a picture.

FreeEdward28- he wants to be Princess Diana so bad🙄🙄

SkyeSuks- ikr! Why is he always copying her?!😒

FreeEdward28- Hopefully he follows her to the grave too🥴

SkyeSuks-😳😳 that's a little dark

FreeEdward28- idc, I hate that man. I can't wait to throw ox blood at him during his wedding!

PrinceSkye4eva- you guys are weird! I like them now, they're so cute!!

Skyesuks- 👀 honestly I like Skye too. He's too adorable and he makes Prince happy and that's all that matters

FreeEdward28- wtf?!?!? You both gtfo!! Traitorrss

Skyesuks changed his nickname to SkyeRulz

PrinceSkye4eva left the chat

SkyeRulz left the chat

FreeEdward- I'm all alone😌🥲

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan vigorously typed into his laptop, the keys clacking under the weight of his fingertips. Cameron watched him in awe. How can someone be so motivated to write ten chapters in one sitting?

"Hm, I think I'll stop here for today" Jonathan says and Cameron took a peek at the screen.

"The Painter and I?"

"Mhm, its a new novel I'm working on"

Cameron smirked.

"Based on real life events?" He asked.

"Some scenes....like having sex in the backyard while the sprinklers were on"

Cameron blushed, he bites on his bottom lip as his face came closer to Jonathan's.

"How about a little motivation then"

"Like?"

"Sex on the floor"

Jonathan smirked and held Cameron by the chin before kissing him, they moan the moment their tongues met and Cameron made the first move to take off Jonathan's sweatpants, untying the drawstrings and pulling them down to the man's knees, he blushed when he noticed that Jonathan wasn't wearing any underwear.

Jonathan felt Cameron's nails trace up his thighs, followed by soft butterfly kisses. Cameron took a deep breath, inhaling Jonathan's musky scent.

"You have no idea how good you smell" he whispers, tongue going up Jonathan's tip to the base of his shaft. The man shuddered, cock hardening within a few seconds. Cameron looked up at him, rubbing his right cheek against Jonathan's hot blooded cock.

Jonathan grabbed him by the hair, pulling the man's head back. He rubs his tip on Cameron's lips and moaned softly as the man's tongue met his sensitive tip.

"Do you want it?" He asked and Cameron nodded only to earn himself a smack to the face.

"Use your words baby boy"

Cameron's face turned crimson, eyes darkening with lust.

"I want your cock down my throat daddy"

Jonathan looked at him in shock before granting his boyfriend's wish. They moaned at the same time. Cameron felt his throat tighten as Jonathan's tip went in and out, his uvula feeling the bumps of Jonathan's veiny cock. Jonathan threw his head back, eyes closed as he guided Cameron up and down his cock.

"That's it baby, don't stop now" he breathed out. Cameron felt a tears glistening his eyes as Jonathan went faster, the man was using him as a fleshlight at this point, the last three minutes Cameron had accepted that he'd pass out from not being to breathe as the shaft in his mouth kept going deeper and deeper down his throat.

Jonathan let out a loud moan and kept Cameron's head in place as he came. Cameron felt the warm contents flow down his oesophagus and on his tongue as Jonathan slowly pulled out. He takes a deep breath and licked his lips.

"Not what I had in mind but you know what, thanks for the load"

Jonathan chuckled and stood up, his semi hard cock right in front of Cameron's face.

"Who said we were done?"