🌻²⁶

Prince chuckled when he saw Xavier in his ridiculous golfing outfit. They fist bump and hug for a moment.

"I see you went all out" he teased. Xavier sighed. He was wearing khaki shorts, knee high white socks and trainers, a red shirt he had tucked into his shorts and a black visor with matching leather gloves to complete the look.

"I didn't know what to wear so" he says. Prince patted him on the shoulder.

"Let's get in the cart"

The cart slowly zoomed it's way along the paved walkway, Prince turned to Xavier.

"So how is Benedict's pregnancy? I hope he isn't having a hard time"

"A little morning sickness but he's fine otherwise. Tonight he'll be home with me so I'm happy about that"

Prince nodded.

"So I was thinking" he says as he stopped the cart.

Xavier hopped off and took his kit.

"About?" He asked. Prince took one club and a golf ball, setting it down on the green lawn.

"I was thinking of giving you and Xavier royal titles"

Xavier was taken aback. Why on earth would Prince offer such a thing!

"Uhm....why?"

"Well I have no brother, I'm clearly an only child. Should anything happen to me or Skye, I want Sam to be taken care of by someone in the royal family and you and Benedict are soon to be part of the family because of marriage"

"I don't know....that sounds like a lot of work. I saw the news the other day and I don't think we can live up to that"

Prince swings the club and they watch as the ball soars to the sky before landing on the ground with a loud thump meters away from them.

"Think about it. You Don't have to agree to it though" he says.

Xavier sets his ball down and swings, landing a few inches ahead of Prince making the king frown.

"I'll talk it over with Benedict"

═───────◇───────═

"This is the maternity ward, we have our top notch staff working here to make sure deliveries are safe for both mothers and their infants"

Skye nodded as he followed the hospital director. After meeting Timothy, Skye and his brother were taken on a tour around the hospital. They met a few patients and to say they were excited to see the queen was an understatement.

"This hospital is very large but yet you're showing us the most clean parts of it, why?" Skye asked.

"Well you see your Majesty, the hospital is divided."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Well since some people cannot afford medical insurance, we send them to the general side of the hospital"

Skye frowned.

"So the oath you took as a medical field employee is to check if the patient has medical insurance?"

"Well no but"

"It's a sad world to live in where you have to be helped because you have a piece of paper" Skye said. Benedict coughed awkwardly behind him.

"Without insurance payments, the hospital will not be able to afford the medications "

"Doesn't the minister of health provide funds for all health facilities?" Skye asked.