🌻³⁰

Skye knocked on the door and adjusted the  toddler held against  his right side. The door opens after a few seconds.

"Ah! My baby! Come in come in"

He smiles and heads inside, the toddler giggling as he played with Skye's hair.

"What brings you here?" Sarah asked as she set up a few snacks for them.

"I have a question. That intersex family member....did they ever feel cramps?" Skye asked as he sat down, placing Sam on his lap and handed him a biscuit.

Sarah frowned and looked at her son.

"Cramps? Are you having cramps?"

"Yeah, they started last night"

"Maybe the egg is moving? You should consult your OBGYN Skye"

"I know but I'm scared"

Sarah took Sam into her arms and gave him another biscuit before she sat down.

"Scared about what?"

"Few days ago Prince asked if we could have another child"

"Okay....that's normal"

"Yeah but now I have cramps and I feel like my womb is getting destroyed by my body"

Sarah sighed.

"Honey don't be dramatic. Nothing of such will ever happen. Consult your OBGYN and you'll see that everything is fine. You and Prince will have another baby when you're ready."

Skye sighed.

"Thanks mom....I miss you, you know"

Sarah scoffed

"It'd be a crime if you didn't. I'm the main character here of course" she said making her son smile, she smiled back.

"There's the Skye I know. What time is the dinner? I want to watch it"

"7pm sharp"

"What will you be wearing? I recently realised that you like women's clothing....is there anything you want to share?"

Skye's face turned crimson and he sighed.

"Well....I'm gender fluid. Somedays I feel like wearing a suit and somedays I feel like wearing a dress. Somedays I feel like a woman and some a man, And I don't really care for my pronouns, people can address me however they find comfortable"

"Well I'm happy of your new found identity and confidence. A lady at the salon yesterday was praising you because her son was being bullied at school for wearing a dress but seeing you on tv made her son to keep their head up and be confident."

Skye gasped as tear well up in his eyes.

"Really? That's so.....wow"

Sarah patted her son on the head.

"You're doing a great job as Queen, Skye appreciate the good times. You're an icon"

"I don't know about icon but thanks"

═───────◇───────═

"You really are a slut. You got hard by looking at him? Pathetic"

Cameron kept his head down. Why on earth did he think about Jonathan in that way. Was the man even his cup of tea?!

"You don't deserve him! He deserves someone who can walk and you can't, don't bother him"

He takes a deep breath and opens the door. He finds Jonathan in the living wearing a white tshirt and the same shorts from earlier.

"Hey"