🌻³³

Benedict was busy arranging his pastries, he doesn't notice a man slowly making his way towards the counter. The man pulled something out of his pocket and Benedict gasped when he looked up.

"Jesus Xavier why are you sneaking up like that"

Xavier shrugged.

"I wanted to suprise you. Look what I bought you"

Benedict notices the box in Xavier's hand and he smiles as he opened it. Inside was a necklace, the silver chain had half of a heart with the letter X arranged with small diamonds.

"Tell me you have the same necklace that has the letter B" he says and Xavier laughed before he showed him the chain around his neck. It had a letter B.

"Ahhhh! These are so cute. I love it"

They share a quick kiss and Xavier smiled at him.

"I also plan on making one for the kids, it can be our thing as a family"

Benedict got teary eyed hearing that. He practically jumped over the counter and hugged Xavier.

"Whoa whoa whoa. This is a place where people eat" Corey says as he walked back to the front.

Benedict blushed and got down to his feet, Xavier pats him on the head.

"I have to go to a shoot, but I'll be here to pick you up from work okay Bunny?"

"Okay daddy, can I have a kiss?"

"Of course"

They lock lips and Benedict moans softly when he feels Xavier squeeze his butt as if he was juicing an orange.

"I'll see you later"

"Okay"

Benedict watched him leave and he sighed, only to gag when a bile like taste bubbled up his throat.

Corey frowned when Benedict rushed off to the bathroom.

"What's up with him?"

═───────◇───────═

Skye pours the tea and Jonathan smiles before taking a sip.

"Let me get this straight. You left Corey because you saw another guy across the street?"

"Yeah. I felt drawn to him....I can't explain it"

"I understand it. Do you want to take care of him, make him happy?"

"Yeah"

Skye smiles at his big brother.

"Then go for it"

"I want to but he just got out of a relationship and it was a toxic situation"

Skye nodded.

"Then take your time. Just be there for him. is he cute?"

"He's....he's hot. Reminds me of Joey from friends"

"Whoa....so you want him to.....you know?"

Jonathan blushed and took another sip of his tea.

"You know what. Yes"

Suddenly there was a cry outside. Skye recognised it in an instant. It was Sam. The toddler enters the kitchen, hand scratched and scraped.

"Dada" he whimpered. Skye picked Sam up, holding him tightly.

"It's okay honey. Tell me what happened"

"There was a birdie and I tried to catch it"

Jonathan smiled at them. Skye really had his life all figured out. Hopefully Jonathan gets to that place.