🌻⁶⁶

"Do I hear 140?"

"150!"

Skye glared at the old lady. He raises his number.

"175!"

"175, do I get an 180? 175 going once, twice,"

"190!"

Skye felt like fainting. Why would an old lady need a mustang anyway. The two were the only ones going on an auction off for this car and it seems lady had long money. Skye smirked and raised his number.

"375"

There was a gasp. Star looked at him in shock. £375 000?!?!?!

"375! How about a 390? Going once for 375, twice"

The old lady raised her number.

"500"

Silence fell upon the room. £500 000 for a used car?!

Skye glared at her, he huffs and stands up, chin raised in confidence.

"£3.5 million"

The auctioneer almost fainted. This was the highest price of the night!

"3.5, do I get a 4?"

Everyone turned to the old lady, her face was pale, like ashen elbows during a harsh winter.

"3.5 going once, twice and sold to the Queen!"

Everyone cheered. Skye made a funny face to the old lady and sat back down. Star gave him a hug.

"That was amazing! It's fun right?"

"It is!"

"Excuse me while I use the bathroom"

She leaves Skye there as she went towards the restrooms. The old lady and her friend were busy gossiping to even notice her.

"He clearly wanted to show off his wealth, how inconsiderate is he?"

"I know right and what about that dress, so tacky. I wonder what Prince saw in him"

Star banged her clutch on the marble counter, she fixes her hair and smiled at the two ladies.

"The Queen mother, so nice to meet you"

"I wish I could say the same. You both were disrespecting my son in law. Which means you disrespect me"

"Us?! We would never" one of the exclaimed. Star scoffed.

"Listen here two you walking corpses. Skye is your queen and you know how the king gets about protecting his queen. Should I tell the king about what happened here?"

"No! We wouldn't want that"

"Good, now go to Skye and apologise"

"But we were only having an opinion"

"Oh okay. Here's my opinion then, you're both fat, neck rolls looking like elephant ankles, you're both short which is caused by the weight of your words hanging over your heads, you smell like gutter water after a long hot day and your teeth are yellow like corn. Should I continue?"

"How rude!"

"Rude?, it was just an opinion"

"Whatever, we'll go apologise"

"Good"

═───────◇───────═

"On your marks, ready, set; go!"

Ziggy's barks echo in the garden as Prince and Nathaniel sprinted away. Sam and Tyler watched in confusion as their dads ran back and forth from the pool to the fountain.

Prince stopped, taking deep breaths.

"That was intense"

"I agree. I think my legs will fall off"

Prince laughed. A maid hands him a towel and he wiped the sweat away from his face.

"Again daddy!" Sam yelled making Tyler giggle.

"Let's take a break. It's time for lunch"

═───────◇───────═

Benedict rubbed his tummy as he watched tv, caprisun in one hand and the tv remote on the other. He takes a long sip of the drink and sighed. Then he hears Xavier's car pull up, he could tell by the way the car would hum as it stopped.

He gets to his feet and walks to the door, all smiles. He opens the door and Xavier hid a bouquet of roses behind his back.

"I saw that"

"Pretend you didn't"

Benedict laughed and nodded.

"Alright, I didn't see anything"

"Good, I brought you something"

"Like what?"

Xavier hands him the flowers and Benedict gasped, faking his surprise.

"They're so beautiful! Thank you daddy"

Xavier smiled and gave him a kiss.

"You're welcome bunny. What were you doing while I was gone?"

"Watched tv, sent out the invites and made the snacks"

"Alright. Let's sit down"

Xavier sat down and Benedict placed his head on the man's lap. He smiles and rubs Xavier's knees.

"Is that something in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" He says once he felt something hard poke the back of his head.

"Something in my pocket"

Benedict turned to face him.

"Let me see"

"No"

He frowned. No?!

"Please?"

"Nope"

"I'll give you head"

Xavier laughed.

"I like the sound of that but nope"

Benedict snarled and his hand reaches into Xavier's pocket, the man gasped and held him by the wrist. Benedict smirked and sat up, his other hand reaches towards the pocket and Xavier stopped him again.

"Come on!"

"Nope. It's mine"

"Fine, keep your secrets. You know you're lucky you're handsome or else I'll-" He's interrupted by Xavier kissing him.

Benedict relaxed into the kiss, he moans softly once their tongues met. Xavier pulled away and smiled at him.

"Trust me, okay Bunny?"

Benedict nodded and smiled.

"Okay daddy. Can we have some fun now?"

"You're supposed to be resting. Maybe after the party?"

"Booo I hate that idea"

Xavier smiled, fingers going through Benedict's hair.

"But you love me, right?"

Benedict smiled and leaned forward, forehead resting on Xavier's.

"I love you so much Xavier"

Xavier felt his heart flutter, then he has nothing to worry about. Forget Cj, Benedict is all what matters at this moment.

"Let's get ready for the party"