🌻²²

Jonathan stops the car and turns to Cameron.

"This is the place?" He asked, the neighbourhood looked posh, clearly expensive.

"Yeah. The trash is at the back so I'll just get my stuff and get out of your hair.

Jonathan frowned. Cameron was leaving?

"Wait...where will you sleep tonight?" He asked.

"I'll find a way, I don't want to trouble you, help me get my chair?"

Jonathan sighed and got the wheelchair out of the backseat, he unfolds it and wheels it to the passenger side. Cameron took off his seat belt and sat on the wheelchair.

He looks both ways and crossed the street, Jonathan following behind. When they got at the back of the building, Cameron gasped in horror.

His paintings were scattered on the ground, some were even wet from unknown liquids. The oil paints were squeezed out and smeared all over the leather portfolio. His clothes were practically gone and no sight of his shoes.

"That bastard" Cameron whispered. Jonathan watched him practically shake in anger. He turns Cameron around and took him back to the car.

He opens the door and looks at Cameron.

"Get in"

Cameron looked up at him.

"Why?"

"Get in, trust me"

Cameron sighed and got in, buckling himself in. Jonathan placed the wheelchair in the backseat before rushing to the driver's side.

"Your ex is an asshole"

"I agree"

"So what are you going to do?"

Cameron shrugged.

"Go back to my dad's? Start from the beginning"

"No. You're a grown up, you don't need your parents anymore. What you need is self love. Love yourself Cameron, show that prick that he didn't crush your confidence and self worth. You need yourself in times like these"

"How can I even do that? I have no bed to sleep in at night"

"Of course you do. My place is your place. You can stay until you make enough money to main an apartment"

Cameron gave it a thought. But what could Jonathan possibly want from him?

"What's the catch?" He asked. Jonathan blushed.

"You have to make me an omelette"

Cameron's eyes widened and he felt himself blush as well.

"That's it?"

"Mhm"

"You have yourself a deal" he said and held a hand out for a handshake. Jonathan smiled and shook it.

"Deal"

═───────◇───────═

By evening, Benedict had fed Sam, bathed him and now the toddler was asleep. He was tired!

He calls Xavier and the man picked up in an instant.

"Hey"

"Hey Xav. So....I spent an afternoon taking care of a two year old"

"And?"

"It's tiring. Do you know how many rules I had to follow?"

"Well bunny... the toddler you're speaking of is a royal prince so of course he's going to be different. Where is Skye? I just saw in the news that a new Prime minister was elected?"