🌻³⁶

Benedict stepped out of the shower and he glared at the moth that was in the corner of the room. He makes his way to the bedroom and plops down on the bed. He texts Xavier.

Benny- the bug!😳

He hears the door open and close and he sits up, looking at the opened bedroom door. He smiles once Xavier stepped inside the room. The man shook the bug spray can.

"Where's the little fucker?"

Benedict laughs softly and points to the bathroom.

"In there"

"Wait here"

Benedict watched the whole thing, Xavier went inside the bathroom and sprayed the bug spray into the room and closed the door. They share a laugh and Xavier sat next to Benedict then he gasped.

"Your stomach"

Benedict frowned.

"What about it?"

"It's like a little cake bowl" Xavier said as he rubbed Benedict's stomach.

"Stop!" Benedict whined as he blushed. Xavier laughed softly and gave him a kiss on the neck.

"Did you eat?" He whispers. Benedict shuddered and nodded.

"I made dinner, yours is in the oven"

Xavier nodded and kisses Benedict on the neck again, slowly pushing him down on the bed.

Benedict held him on the chest and looked Xavier in the eyes.

"Can we.... do it slow tonight?"

Xavier smiled and gave him a peck on the lips as he took off the towel around Benedict's waist.

"Of course" he says, lifting Benedict's left leg and throwing it over his shoulder as their lips meet again for a quick kiss. Benedict pulled the man's sweats down and he felt the hot shaft slap against his inner thighs making him bite his bottom lip.

Xavier slowly positioned himself and pushes in. Benedict gasps, hands on Xavier's shoulders and lets out a low moan as the man began to thrust into him.

Xavier pushed Benedict's curly hair back, kissing him as his picks up the pace, they both moan into the kiss.

Benedict's breathy moans fill the room as Xavier goes faster, Xavier's tight grip on his thighs didn't help either. Xavier smiled at him.

"You look so beautiful like this bunny" he says, sweat rolling down neck. Benedict arched his back, nails scratching Xavier's back as he climaxed. Xavier watched him in awe, the scene before him made him cum immediately.

Benedict opened his eyes and smiled.

"Wouldn't it be cute if I got pregnant again?"

Benedict laughed.

"I shoud get some condoms then"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan frowned as he was sitting alone at the table. Ever since they came back, Cameron was in his room all day.

He sighs and pushes the food away.

"I should check on him"

He walks towards the door and gives it three knocks.

"Cameron?"

There was silence. He frowns and knocks again.

"Cameron?"

"What?"