🌻⁷

"The state banquet will be held in 12 days. I want all of you to help me make this event as presentable as possible."

The butlers gave him a bow.

"Yes your majesty"

Skye nods and the Royal event planner hands him a book full of cloth colour samples.

"There will be about 250 guests. I want two long tables that will go along the hall, spread a white linen over the tables and place purple place mats for each plate. We'll use Queen Victoria's dinner set for this event"

The planner notes everything down as they walked around the hall. Skye looks up to the ceiling.

"The chandeliers needs dusting. Also make sure the marble floors are spotless"

"Yes your majesty"

"That will be all for now, I need to go feed my baby"

He walks out of the hall and he sighs. Being that bossy was not in his character but he did it in a way he wasn't rude so he was happy with himself for that.

Inside the palace, Prince was on a phone call with the new Prime minister, Mr. Frederick.

"I look forward to meeting with you as well Mr Frederick along with your lovely wife, of course. Good day"

He hangs up and sighs, massaging his temples. This new prime minister doesn't even sound like he's confident in his work position.

Luke enters the room and frowns when he saw his son.

"What's the matter?"

"It's the prime minister, I don't think he and I will work well together"

Luke nodded.

"If you feel that way then something is definitely not right. What do you plan on doing?"

Prince stood up and looks out the window.

"The royal family should not have influence on politics however My opinion is that this man is not suited for the job. But we'll see as time goes"

"The King's word is final Prince. If your gut tells you something is off, trust it. You and the government work hand in hand. If there's no balance, the kingdom will surely perish."

Prince nods and turns to his father.

"But will I come off as a hypocrite?"

"Of course not! Do not forget that the country is not led by the prime minister but you. Your word is final"

The king nods. He will think of something to overcome this. Before it turns into something more serious.

He looks back at the window and saw Skye and Sam walking down the paved way heading inside the palace.

"I have to do what's best for my people"

═───────◇───────═

Benedict made his way inside the cafe. He finds a young man who was busy placing croissants in the display.

"Hello there"

Corey looks up.

"Hello. Welcome to lolocafe"

"Thanks. But don't worry, I own the place"

"Oh! Sorry. Jonathan is in the back icing the cupcakes"

"Alright. What's your name?"

"Corey"