🌻⁵¹

The ride to the Queen mother and King father's manor was surprisingly in silence, main reason being that Sam was fast asleep and Skye was cradling him. On the other hand, Prince was going through his tablet looking at a few official things to get through once he got back at the palace.

Feeling the car Stop, Prince got out and opened the door for Skye who gave him a thankful smile.

"Thanks. I'll put him to bed and I'll join you in a bit" Skye says and Prince shook his head.

"No, I'm coming with you. Come on"

They head inside, Star and the butler were setting up the tea table while Luke was on the phone.

Skye finds a room and lays Sam in bed, he smiles and stands up.

"He looks so cute"

Prince chukles and his hands rest on Skye's shoulders from behind.

"He takes after us afterall"

Skye turned to him, smile on his face.

"I missed you" he whispers. Prince blushes and leads him out of the room, he softly closed the door and pulls Skye closer by the waist.

"I have a gift waiting for you back at home. In the meantime, you can give me my welcome back kiss"

A pink hue spread all over Skye's face, he leans forward and closes his eyes once his lips met Prince's halfway. They both moan once their tongues reunited.

Skye gasped as Prince held him against the door, he feels his fiancé's hand slowly make its way up his dress, grabbing his thighs. He pulls away from the kiss and let's out a low moan, right into Prince's ear.

Prince smirked and stepped back, licking his bottom lip.

"Thanks for the welcome back gift"

Skye let out a breath and smiled.

"You're welcome. Let's get to your parents before Sam wakes up"

Prince chuckles and holds Skye's hand as they went to the garden. The tea table was set and the delicious treats were neatly arranged on the table.

Skye sat next to Prince, and Luke next to Star.

"I'm so happy you're back sweetie. Skye here was getting....lonely" Star says making Skye choke on his tea. Prince chuckles, hand on Skye's left leg, his fingers slowly go up his thighs.

"Was he now? Well I'm going to entertain him from now on"

Star smiled and offered a sandwich to her son.

"I know you're the king now but don't forget to have some fun. You're in your twenties afterall, a few days off wouldn't hurt. Right Luke?"

Luke nodded, munching on his sandwich. Prince sighed.

"There's work to do here. The members of Parliament have some corrupt staff, which reminds me, tomorrow we'll hold a court session. Dad you should come"

"Alright but I don't think I should say anything" Luke says making Skye scoff.

"He had a lot to say these past few days" he murmured and Prince frowned.

"Wait....what happened between you and dad?" He asked. Star, hearing about this for the first time frowned as well. Skye sighed.

"A day after I went to help out at the hospital, Luke came to the palace and made it seem like I was trying to be the sovereign. He said something to the likes of "you can't be popular than the king" which is ridiculous to me"

Prince looked at his father and the king father sighed.

"Look I--"

"No, tomorrow morning you will come to the throne room." Prince said and Luke looked at him in disbelief.

"Prince Edwin Quimby, I'm still your father" he said.

"And you forget that I am your king and Skye is your Queen. Throne room, tomorrow morning. 7am sharp"

It wasn't a request anymore, it was a command. Luke eventually relented and stayed silent. Star sighed and wiped the corners of her lips. She will have a talk with her husband tonight.

Skye poured himself another cup of tea.

"Who wants the first slice of cake?"

═───────◇───────═

Benedict was back home. The cafe was out of stock so whilst they wait for the supplier, the cafe will be closed until then.

He walks around the living room, vanilla smoothie in one hand. He sighs and sits down on a kitchen stool, going through an interior design catalogue.

His phone rings and he smiles when he saw the caller.

"Hey daddy"

"Hi bunny. Where are you? Why is the cafe closed?"

"We had to close while we wait on the supply delivery. I'm back at home"

"Okay, I'll be there in a few. I have a surprise for you"

"Is it a furry custome?"

"No it's a surprise"

He smiles and turns around on the stool.

"Okay, I'll be here-"

There was a loud thud upstairs. He frowns and stands up.

"I also bought a few magazines we can look through"

"I think there's someone in the house" he whispers.

"Get out and wait in the car, I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Okay"

He hangs up and tiptoes to the door, closes it and locks it. His car was just on the driveway so he was in there in a few seconds. He sighed and called Xavier.

"Are you in the car?"

"Yeah. What if they steal something"

"We can replace them. Just stay in the car okay Bunny, I'm almost there"

Benedict waited for about ten minutes and Xavier's car came speeding down the street. He watches as the man rushed to his car.

"Are you okay?" Xavier asked.

"I'm fine. Promise"

"Okay, stay here. I'll go see what's going on"

"Wait! What if they're armed?"

Xavier looked at their house.

"There's a baseball bat in the guestroom we sleep in, I'll sneak in, grab it and make my way upstairs"

"Let me come with you"

"No....you stay here. Just in case"

He nodded and watched Xavier walk up to the front door. Benedict dialed the emergency number, finger hovering over the call button.

Xavier opened the door and quickly ran to their room. He finds the bat under the bed and quietly makes his way up the stairs.

He went through all the rooms, leading up to the master bedroom. He opened the double doors and he almost screamed.

The room was vandalised, red paint all over the once white walls, the marble floor spray painted with one word,

"Revenge"

He goes back downstairs and goes outside, Benedict got out of the car and rushed to him.

"Are you alright?"

"Call the police, someone broke into our home"