🌻⁹³

"Yes white roses, maybe four or five. Yes, thank you very much"

Xavier heard the door open and he hung up and turned to Benedict, phone behind his back. Benedict frowned noticing his fiancé's reaction.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Oh uhm....I was on a call with my new manager, she plans on having me do a magazine cover for some small fashion company" Xavier lied. He didn't want Benedict to know he was planning the babyshower.

"Oh, alright. Can you give me a massage? My back is killing me"

"Of course. Lie down and I'll go get the massage oil in the bathroom.

"I can't lie down remember? I'll just sit up" Benedict responds as he sat on the bed, letting out a tired sigh.

Xavier returned and smiled at Benedict as he rubbed the lotion between his palms.

"Ready?"

"Mhm"

Benedict sighed in relief as he felt Xavier's hands on his skin, the pressure from the massage made him want to just fall asleep.

"That feels so good"

Xavier kissed him on the neck.

"I'm glad to hear that, so have you thought of names?"

"Actually I have but that will be my little  surprise. I have two surprises planned for you on the day our babies arrive"

"Oh? Can I have a hint?"

"It'll be special"

"I can't wait"

Benedict smiled, hand on his tummy. He felt the babies kick against his palm making him smile wider.

"So bunny, do you want to go out for dinner?" Xavier asked. Benedict turned to face him and nodded, smile on his face.

"Can we double date with Jonathan and Cameron? I want to be friends with Cameron"

"Alright, we can invite Skye and Prince" Xavier suggested.

"Yay! I'll go text them"

"No running! You have to be careful Bunny"

"Right, sorry daddy"

═───────◇───────═

Skye stood his ground, water hose in his hands as he aimed it at his fiancé and son.

"We're going to catch a cold. It's almost winter!"

Prince and Sam stuck their tongues at him.

"Worry about that later, now shoot or be shot" Prince warned as he grabbed a water balloon. Skye sighed.

"Fine, that's how you want to be huh? Then prepare to run!"

Laughter and squealing had filled the premises, Skye chased his family around with the hose, spraying them until they dropped to the ground.

"Had enough?" He asked only to get a water balloon to the face. Prince laughed while Sam danced in victory.

"We win!"

Skye rolled his eyes.

"Enough water play. Time for lunch"

"Yay food!"

Prince picked Sam up and held Skye by the waist.

"So, what should we do tonight hm?"

"Let's watch a movie and have lots of popcorn" Skye responds as they enter the palace. Prince noticed his phone was flashing on the couch, he reads the notification on the screen and chuckles.