🌻⁵⁰

Skye made his way downstairs, he finds Sam playing with Luke and the smile on his face fell immediately.

"Oh my God you look so beautiful!" Star exclaimed with excitement. Star was wearing a black dress as well, the skirt was made of tulle and the top made of silk, it looked really good on her.

Skye smiled at her.

"You look even better. I bet I look ridiculous right now"

"Of course not! You're a vision of class. Embrace it honey" she said.

"Thanks....uhm, shall we go?"

Luke stood up and stuffed his hands into his pockets, the black dior suit he was wearing made him look like a casual business man.

"We should, the plane is about to arrive in twenty minutes"

They walk out, Liam had tagged along as he was the King's advisor. Luke and Star got in a black cadillac escalade while Skye, Sam and Liam got into the forth state car, a maybach suv. The vehicle was black with heavily tinted windows.

Skye hands Sam a tablet whilst he sends Benedict a text.

Skye- are you at work? I need some smoothies

Benedict- what flavour you want, that way you won't have to wait

Skye- banana and mango for Sam, Avocado and pear for me and lastly a berry smoothie for prince. Make the last one extra cold and thick.

Benedict- on it!👌🏼

Skye- thanks❣

He looks up from his phone and speaks up.

"Please stop by lolocafe, I have an order to pick up"

"Yes sir"

He leans back and a smile forms on his face. Prince was finally coming back home. He couldn't wait to feel his fiancé's arms on him, his gentle kisses and his voice....just thinking about it made his insides tingle for a moment.

The car stops across the street from Benedict's cafe and Skye opened the door, to which Liam was quick to hold it for him.

"Look after Sam, I'll be right back"

"Yes sir"

Inside the cafe, Benedict, Corey and Nora were busy with Skye's order.

"So the Queen will really be here?" Nora asked. Benedict nodded.

"Yeah"

"He's already here" Corey says. They all look at the door and Benedict smiled seeing his brother. Once Skye entered the cafe, Benedict rushed over to him.

"You look so cute! What's the occasion?"

"Prince is coming back so we're heading to the airport"

"No wonder you look cute. Come, let me introduce you. This is Nora, my newest employee and you remember Corey"

Skye smiled at them.

"Hello hello"

"Your Highness! I'm so honoured! Please, let me shake your hand" Nora squealed. Skye laughed and shook her hand making the young woman scream in excitement.

"I was shipping you and Prince! Your story is so cute!"

"Oh, thanks"

"She's a yaoi fan" Benedict whispered. Skye nodded.

"My order?"

"Right, here it is"

Skye grabs the paperbag and pays up, three times the usual amount as always and walked off after biding them goodbye.