🌻¹⁰¹

They watched the newly weds make their way down the aisle. Benedict watched his baby brother leave with his husband, he smiles and turns to Xavier.

"There he goes"

Xavier nodded and placed his hand on Benedict's shoulder.

"Your baby brother is all grown now bunny, I'm happy for him"

Benedict looked at his fiancé and smiled.

"Let's go home"

Xavier chuckled.

"We still have the reception remember?"

"That's hours later, come on"

═───────◇───────═

Prince and Skye are met by a roaring crowd, the crowd seemed to have doubled in size compared to the morning. A carriage stopped in front of them and Prince helped Skye up and sat next to him, the carriage had a retractable roof in order for people to see them make their way back to the palace.

"Wave at your people my Queen" Prince whispers into Skye's ear.

"Only if you call me your husband"

Prince laughed.

"My husband, wave to your people hm?"

Skye blushed, the carriage made it's way down the road to the palace, the newly wed couple waving and receiving flowers and rice thrown at them.

Behind them was Luke, Star and Sam in their own carriage. Followed by Skye's family in the state cars.

Prince held Skye's hand.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too. Thank you for the wedding gift, I love it"

"I knew you would. What did you give me by the way?"

Skye chuckled.

"It's back at the palace, it needed a final polish"

"Mmh, I can't wait"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan and Cameron made their way out of the car, they head inside the palace and the place was buzzing with upper echelon people. Jonathan smiled when he saw a familiar face.

"Corey, hey"

"Oh hey. How was the ceremony? We had to watch here on TV, it was so beautiful" Corey cooed.

"It was! So how is it working here?"

"Pretty fun. The royal family is so nice plus they like my food"

Cameron smiled at them. They seemed pretty close.

"Johnny can we go see Benedict?"

"I think Benedict left with Xavier. They're probably back at their place"

Cameron sighed. Corey smiled and excused himself. Jonathan turned to Cameron.

"Are you alright?"

"Just tired that's all"

"Let's find you a room to nap in, I'm sure Skye and Prince wouldn't mind"

═───────◇───────═

Skye took off his veil and massaged his neck. Maybe having pearls and diamonds wasn't the best idea. He sits down and the door opened as Prince stepped inside.