🌻³⁵

The car that Skye was in parked right in front of the hospital entrance, Luke's car was right behind his. This morning Skye had decided to take matters in his own hands. He was going to help some of the patients in the general area of the hospital.

Sam was with his grandmother, Star back at the palace. Skye gets out, reaveling his simple royal blue suit, he substituted his tiara for a royal brooch.

"This is the place?" Luke asks. He had to admit, when Skye told him that he was doing this made the king father a little nervous, but seeing Skye's determination he decided to help him nonetheless.

"Yeah. Let's head to the director's office and we'll see from there"

Luke nodded and follows the Queen, the guards of course walking alongside them. Skye finds the hospital director talking with a doctor.

"Mr Director"

The director gasped and bowed.

"Your Majesty. What...what brings you here?"

"To see if you made progress. If you haven't then I will do it myself."

"But...I'm still waiting for approval from the minister"

"Then the minister wouldn't mind if I helped out since you sent a letter of suggestion to their office, no?"

Luke watched the director's face morph into different emotions. He chuckled, this was just sad.

"Show us the patients" Skye said and in defeat the director leads the way.

Along their walk, Skye noticed that this side of the hospital was unkempt, the paint was peeling off the walls and the doors were practically old and damaged. When the director opened the door, he couldn't believe the scene before him.

"This cannot be happening"

═───────◇───────═

"You don't have to say anything, just enjoy the moment" Jonathan says as he stood next to Cameron's painting.

"Do you mind taking a picture?" He asks. Cameron took his phone and snapped three pictures. Jonathan swiped through them and smiled. He squats down and takes a picture with Cameron. He looks back at it and smiles

"This is your best angle"

"Let me see"

Jonathan handed Cameron the phone and the man almost cried. The way they looked like a couple in this picture was so...

Jonathan frowns when Cameron suddenly leaves. He stuffs his phone into his pocket and runs after him.

"Cam! Wait.....I'm sorry"

Cameron shook his head.

"I don't want to lead you on....I don't want to be....in that position again"

Jonathan ruffled his curly hair and sighed.

"Cameron....you're not leading me on. This is just going out as friends remember? And if we eventually....feel more for each other, I'm hopeful that we'll cross that bridge amicably"

Cameron nodded and took a deep breath. He looks up at Jonathan and finds Peter and Cameron standing besides him.

"He feels bad for you. You're in a wheelchair and you're heartbroken, he's only doing the good thing"

"Yeah, look at you, who'd want someone as lame like you"

Jonathan frowned again when he sees tears forming in Cameron's eyes.